*** Exiled!! ***

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
This thread is for members that our Senior Officers have felt the need to silence. (This is done by demoting them to Exiled rank). This removes all privs from that member.

Step two is to post screenshots of the offence in this thread. After that, the next founder to check the forums or log in can physically remove the member from DethNet (and should then post here to say the member has been booted).

Very simple process, and one that has served us well up 'til this point - when we have a whole new batch of Officers. Time to reinstitute it!

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Small problem I cannot exile cannonfodders. Hellacrit was exiled for doing the trick where you talk in anothers name and the /gquit after exile. Netherblade was exiled but was spoken to about it so he has a strike under his name in officer's note he gave his word he was not an earlier candidate for the mess created. So he has his first strike for doing it tonight.

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We were in an instance so I did not have time to take screenshots Surii I apologize.

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Exiled and quit

Screenshot taken, name is Jtrain I exiled him after this, would like for him to end up on blacklist. :( Pretended he was a father of 2 and they were in guild he quit after exile, the other quit, and Chozadin is still a member but not like JTrain, though is his roommate in college. Your call Surii

d0ntd0it

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I witnessed this event. I would Blacklist also. You handled it well Fair. No worries, you did the right thing. Might keep an eye on the one that stayed in.