Exemption from Bog Check for exiting "Bog terrain"?

Elfego Baca

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A2.9 states (in part) that vehicles can set up free of Bog/Immobilization in hexes whose entry might cause Bog. Does this also exempt the vehicle from a Bog check if it subsequently moves out of that hex?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
A2.9 states (in part) that vehicles can set up free of Bog/Immobilization in hexes whose entry might cause Bog. Does this also exempt the vehicle from a Bog check if it subsequently moves out of that hex?
For most terrain & fortifications, there is no Bog Check for exiting a bog hex, only for entering. Two exceptions come to mind: exiting a stream and exiting a factory without using the factory-sized entrance. A2.9 does not exempt units from taking these bog checks when they exit, nor from taking bog checks for changing VCA.

JR

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Does this have a Perry Sez from the oracle?

What is it doing in the subforum reserved for such pronouncements?

Huh?

Moving it to where it should be, and then trying to figure out a "shaking head in disbelief" emoticon......

Elfego Baca

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Apologies. After I posted, I realized it was in the wrong location. But couldn't locate the "delete post" button. (Which I now see is on the bottom of the post.)

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
TY JRV.!!!. .. It was my tank the one who did not roll the bog check!!!

I'm so RUSTY with the rules that I knew there were no bog check, but I didn't knew where to find that in the rules!!!

This forum is great to solve questions!!

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Apologies. After I posted, I realized it was in the wrong location. But couldn't locate the "delete post" button. (Which I now see is on the bottom of the post.)
I use the "Report" option, with a word to the moderators.
They most often react quickly and place the thread in the right folder.