Evil Genius

Bariman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doctor Sinister said:
Definitely - but I might be a bit of a "one-trick pony" in that regard - unless this is the beginning of a swathe of Supervillain games. :laugh:

Dr. S.

How about 007: Goldeneye 2: Rouge Agent? YOu get to play as an MI5 agent-in-training who messes up and gets kicked out, and who then joins up with a supervillian (Goldfinger, I think). You are called "Goldeneye" because you lost your eye and had it replaced with a nifty device that has several vision modes, like infrared, nightvision, etc. Sounds neat, huh?

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/action/jamesbond007goldeneye2/index.html

Reaction score
Doctor Sinister said:
Definitely - but I might be a bit of a "one-trick pony" in that regard - unless this is the beginning of a swathe of Supervillain games. :laugh:

Dr. S.
Doc, Now if you'd just update your picture with the review to include one of you holding ACG, you could win the photo contest too.......

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was thinking along the lines of how there's a Boss evil guy in many games. Doc could review a game like No One Lives Forever from the perspective of Kate Archer's nemesis, as she goes about avoiding his attempts to stop her. Commenting on how so and so henchmen should've done this or that, why didn't she fall for that trap, etc. Kinda like Dr. Evil starting the incredibly slow dipping mechanism and then closing the door so he doesn't actually see them die. How does that sound?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jim H. Moreno said:
I was thinking along the lines of how there's a Boss evil guy in many games. Doc could review a game like No One Lives Forever from the perspective of Kate Archer's nemesis, as she goes about avoiding his attempts to stop her. Commenting on how so and so henchmen should've done this or that, why didn't she fall for that trap, etc. Kinda like Dr. Evil starting the incredibly slow dipping mechanism and then closing the door so he doesn't actually see them die. How does that sound?
Hmm...kind of like a reverse-review?

Intriguing thought.

Dr. S.

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doctor Sinister said:
Hmm...kind of like a reverse-review?

Intriguing thought.

Dr. S.
But wouldn't that be akin to using your Sinister skills for the cause of good? That seems to be contrary to the Evil Genius code or something. Or is the code more of a "guideline" for you to use?

:cheeky:

Seriously, I think we may have more than a one-trick pony on our hands!!!

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nah, Brian, Doc S could make it like an Evil AAR, showing how inept each game boss is in relation to himself.

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You know what I find surprising: that no one, especially Doc, has Photoshopped their face ON TO an ACG cover...

(sits back to wait for the inevitable)

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jim H. Moreno said:
You know what I find surprising: that no one, especially Doc, has Photoshopped their face ON TO an ACG cover...

(sits back to wait for the inevitable)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. S.

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That should be the next contest after the Recon in Force one is done, unless you think it may eliminate too many people who don't have the skillz.

Reaction score
Doctor Sinister said:
How about this one Lance?

:D

Dr. S.
Bravo, I'm sure my royalty cheque for the concept is in the post. :hurray:

Notice I even used your funny spellings and word usage......

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Lance Williams said:
Bravo, I'm sure my royalty cheque for the concept is in the post. :hurray:

Notice I even used your funny spellings and word usage......
Yes, thanks for that!

BTW, I tripped and dropped your cheque/check into one of the experimental time portals we've set up. You should receive it in 1976.

Dr. S.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doctor Sinister said:
Yes, thanks for that!

BTW, I tripped and dropped your cheque/check into one of the experimental time portals we've set up. You should receive it in 1976.

Dr. S.

Man... think of the interest on it... you know... if you went back and deposited it... somehow.

Viking67

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doctor Sinister said:
Yes, thanks for that!

That reminds me of an advertisment I saw.

Call now! We can ship today! We can use our time machine and ship yesterday! So call right now! Wait! Never mind! We already shipped some merchandise to you! Just leave money on you lawn! Or else!

Anyone who can tell me what book that's from gets a cookie.