Everyone likes Hillary right?

Dano

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The picture shows that this soldier has been thru Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would so inform us about the photo - - - perhaps because she's never understood our brave military to begin with.

piero1971

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
how can that be???!!

funny picture!

HEy, by the way, can Mrs. Clinton be even elected president, after all she's been that for two terms already?

how is she in real life? I mean, anyone here met her (or more)?

what a the the chances that in the USA a woman, or any minority (whites are not - yet - a minority) be elected as president?

JSMoss

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Funny but not sure psting the sign on a public web site is the smartest move. For the good of our troops you might consider removing it.

RetPara

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The picture has been all over the web for about a year now. That was when 666 was in Iraq telling the troops the US people did not support the war they were fighting.

Mini-Me

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dicke Bertha said:
Well, if you're smiling at someone, while secretly making fun of that person, you are in my view a liar as well as a coward.
I'm betting he grudgingly agreed to the photo-op per orders.

SGT Long

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, if you're smiling at someone, while secretly making fun of that person, you are in my view a liar as well as a coward
Fair enough. What's your opinion of someone who poses for someone in a photo with someone they loathe merely for political gain?

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dicke Bertha said:
Well, if you're smiling at someone, while secretly making fun of that person, you are in my view a liar as well as a coward.
You obviously don't know what it means when someone who outranks you says "Sergeant, you WILL pose with Hillary Clinton because I'll be damned if I will!"

Temujin

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
CPangracs said:
You obviously don't know what it means when someone who outranks you says "Sergeant, you WILL pose with Hillary Clinton because I'll be damned if I will!"
True, but im sure if anyone had the choice between photo shoot with granny or supply the enemy with info regarding those who could be captured torured and murdered, the right decision would be ganny or kepp ya finger in ya pocket dickhead! You might disagree if you think making a political statement is more important than protecting the life of your own countryman. your choice!

tsar

Reaction score
Temujin said:
True, but im sure if anyone had the choice between photo shoot with granny or supply the enemy with info regarding those who could be captured torured and murdered, the right decision would be ganny or kepp ya finger in ya pocket dickhead! You might disagree if you think making a political statement is more important than protecting the life of your own countryman. your choice!
Wow, talk about a rambling, nonsensical response. You want to try that again with a recognizable sentence structure?

Temujin

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
tsar said:
Wow, talk about a rambling, nonsensical response. You want to try that again with a recognizable sentence structure?
Drunken slosh that one. Just sayin the dude is a retard, you know why those finger codes were invented? Well now they are irrelavent, all those hours of training and study to learn, down the drain. Next time a soldier is captured the captors will be looking out for that stuff.

tsar

Reaction score
Temujin said:
Drunken slosh that one. Just sayin the dude is a retard, you know why those finger codes were invented? Well now they are irrelavent, all those hours of training and study to learn, down the drain. Next time a soldier is captured the captors will be looking out for that stuff.
Ah, thanks, now I understand. Sorry for being harsh in my previous post.

Last edited:

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
SGT Long said:
Fair enough. What's your opinion of someone who poses for someone in a photo with someone they loathe merely for political gain?
Well, I take it the question is rhetorical and ironic, but anyway, that would be prostitution, which often enough is what some politicians do for a living. As long as they don't try to humiliate or denigrate the other person in a backstabbing way, I don't care what they sell themselves for. Thus, they'd be honestly lying prostitutes I suppose! ;)

As for posing in a picture if ordered: if you don't care for it, just do the job with a blank face expression, or, deny the order if it is not appropriate.