Ever Combined RB/PGP with SASL?

IYAOYAS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm starting to read the SASL rules and thought it'd be interesting to play a RB/PGP campaign using the SASL rules. Has anyone given this a try? I'd hate to reinvent the wheel.

Jerry

tommyl

Reaction score
First name
Tommy
Country
llUnited States
IYAOYAS said:
I'm starting to read the SASL rules and thought it'd be interesting to play a RB/PGP campaign using the SASL rules. Has anyone given this a try? I'd hate to reinvent the wheel.

Jerry
Awhile back there was a web sit with a Red Barricades Campaign posted. I can't find it now, but pdfs of it are in the SASL topic over on consimworld.

IYAOYAS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the info. Given the time and space limitations involved with CGs I may try doing one solo and see how that plays.

Jerry

Bryan Holtby

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
try playing CG's on VASL, still take a long time to play but at least they dont take up any space in your home, nor are they susceptible to animals....either the small two legged or 4 legged variety

georgekellerman

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
[/quote]

Awhile back there was a web sit with a Red Barricades Campaign posted. I can't find it now, but pdfs of it are in the SASL topic over on consimworld.[/quote]

Assume I am stupid (usually a safe bet), where on the consimworld website is the SASL topic and the PDF's? I am having no luck finding any reference to SASL

Thanks

ziceman

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
The SASL thread is under:

Era:World War II (Individual games) - Global/Multi Front.

Regards
Dave

sgtono

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Those files are someone's scanned images in jpeg format. The rules and missions for RB CG were in a Journal or General, cannot remember which one. The CG for Pegasus bridge is in The BoardGamer Jan 2003 issue.

Keith

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The campaign games you are looking for is located at www.geocities.com/hmielants/ASL. I had started to play the German campaign but then life took over. It seemed to be pretty good and i will try it again when I can

IYAOYAS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
TopT: Thanks for the link. Need to take that last "ASL" from the URL for it to work. Excellent source.

As if I needed an excuse, I'll be placing my order for Journal 1 promptly.

Jerry

pryoung

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One correction. The RB SASL stuff in Journal 1 were individual missions, not a CG. The Pegasus Bridge article in the Boardgamer on the other hand provided rules to play CGII using SASL. Has anyone actually done the same for RB?

Pete

sgtono

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pete,

Just checked my SASL binder with rules and missions. I have page S26-S29 which covers SASL RB CG.

I looked in my Journal 1 and saw that the RB SASL pages were gone and assumed that is where they came from.

So don't know ?????????????

Keith