Eve Uni under siege

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
Sigh. I really dislike anyone even tacitly associated with goonswarm of SA. Boo NC. :p
Well NC has not that much to do with this at the moment, and their support had nothing to do with the goons. IDLE is more behaving like them...
and accusing eve uni of being associated by getting support from the enemy of the enemy of the goons is a pretty far stretch.

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
and Oblivion wardecced again... Seems like this is a mercenary corps, maybe IDLE is getting some support. Well, if you can call it that.

Revthought

Reaction score
Well NC has not that much to do with this at the moment, and their support had nothing to do with the goons. IDLE is more behaving like them...
and accusing eve uni of being associated by getting support from the enemy of the enemy of the goons is a pretty far stretch.
It wasn't my intention of painting Eve Uni with that particular brush. My comment that you quoted was just my ad hoc commentary regarding the current eve-online napfest in 0.0 and those who support goonswarm in any possible faculty.

-R

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
It wasn't my intention of painting Eve Uni with that particular brush. My comment that you quoted was just my ad hoc commentary regarding the current eve-online napfest in 0.0 and those who support goonswarm in any possible faculty.

-R
ah ok, it was just that you quoted my remark to this specific operation.

what is the napfest you are referring to ?

Revthought

Reaction score
ah ok, it was just that you quoted my remark to this specific operation.

what is the napfest you are referring to ?
The NAPfest that currently exists in much of EvE's 0.0 space. It consists mostly of the Northern Coalition, Pandemic Legion and Goonswarm. These people allied to kill BoB--a cause I initially felt some sympathy for.

Regardless, now that BoB/Kenzoku are now out of 0.0 the NAPfest remains.

-R

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
They didn't really ally to "kill" Bob, they used metagaming to throw the Bob alliance out of the game without having to actually fight it. A tactic, it would appear, that can no longer be used to do the same thing to them.

I'm no friend of Bob, but it's doubtful these people would ever have been able to take down that alliance considering its past performance against them and the stalemate that exists in 0.0 tactics, largely due to cyno jammers.

Revthought

Reaction score
They didn't really ally to "kill" Bob, they used metagaming to throw the Bob alliance out of the game without having to actually fight it. A tactic, it would appear, that can no longer be used to do the same thing to them.

I'm no friend of Bob, but it's doubtful these people would ever have been able to take down that alliance considering its past performance against them and the stalemate that exists in 0.0 tactics, largely due to cyno jammers.
No argument there. I agree with your analysis completely. In fact, I'm pretty irked that CCP let the disbanding of BoB stand.

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
In the meantime Eve Uni got some respite from the many wars and even respect from IDLE and Cry Havoc...