EuropeCOW ver 6

viking42

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hello there,

I'm a bit stuck with this scenario

Playing axis against computer, no theater options set, computer set at strong.

I won the abyssinian battle and then started the Spanish battles.

Around turn 38, the spanish country falls in my hands with the message "a fascist neutral governement is created", all fascist units are withdrawn.... but all the communists units stay and kicks ass to the 4 italian units which where not withdrawn --> the country can be freely conquired by the spanich communists.... quite special

Then on turn 40; the french invade italia which has not yet become any operational unit to defend myself....

anyone has an idea on how to correct or handle this issue?

Regards,

jayedub7423

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
sorry, havent got a clue. also, i havent heard of the scenario, where did you get it from?

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Yes, what is this scenario? Is it on Rugged Defense? Is it included for evaluation for the Matrix release?

Telumar

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Dicke Bertha said:
Yes, what is this scenario? Is it on Rugged Defense? Is it included for evaluation for the Matrix release?
It can be found on rugged defence/ the strategist. Just klick here. I once played it a few turns against the PO, but then...well, it's the PO :bored: . As far as i know it isn't included for evaluation for TOAW 3; i once saw a list with scenarios included in the new toaw, if i only knew where it was..

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Ah it is a very recent addition (19 feb 2006). I will take it up in the evaluation group -maybe there is still a possibility to get it evaluated for inclusion.

Thanks Telumar.

Magicoblivion

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Ah it is a very recent addition (19 feb 2006). I will take it up in the evaluation group -maybe there is still a possibility to get it evaluated for inclusion.

Thanks Telumar.

I read just now ... Many years have passed but I'm making some changes and is almost ready version 6.2 ... (if anyone is interested)

:smoke: