European MP Battles

anav

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all

Anybody up for a sea battle tomorrow (Suday March 6th) at the now usual 1800z time?

Regards ANav

Von der Tann

Schlachtkreuzer
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Shall we sail again this weekend? I hope that Blücher and her comrades from either side are good to go by then... ;)

saddletank

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
I doubt that, but I shall be there, hopefully with my new super PC.

saddletank

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
New PC up and running, Jutland installed. What is the Hamachi network room name and password though?

Paladinus

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llPoland
I will try to be there too... if I can connect to the Hamachi network (with network name and password Fleet Action/Jutland it shows a message that the network is full :( ).

saddletank

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Yes. I can't join either although I'm logged in there on my old pc... which is no use as I have just the one monitor and can't keep swapping between them.

Jess needs to dlete a few accounts off that network - my existing one included so I can rejoin.

Paladinus

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llPoland
Screenshot from today's battle - SMS Wiesbaded - I think the most "heavily" damaged ship before my connection crashed :(

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I enjoyed yesterdays battle very, although there was no main action. But to see our tactic confused the RN, at least from our point of view, was very well.:)

Pillau had more "damage" than Wiesbaden. Lost one 15cm gun in battle with the 1st CS.;)

saddletank

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Are we sailing into battle again today? We just had summer time kick in here in the UK last night so 1800z is 1900 now for us. Shall we meet in the usual place then?

Von der Tann

Schlachtkreuzer
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Sunday game, anyone? Sadly, I couldn't spend any time with gaming or forums these last few weeks, but I'd still like to sail. Any takers? 19.00 GMT (21.00 CEST) would be nice.

Invincible

Reaction score
VDT, there is a Jutland Anniversary game with 10 players committed tomorrow starting at 1500GMT and 1600 CE. It will be a 5 hour game though. Jess is the KM commander and really looking for KM players. Currently we have 7 RN and only 3 KM. If I figure out your email from previous communications I will email more details. Hope you are available.

Von der Tann

Schlachtkreuzer
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Any chance for a battle today? I have heard that there might be an MP campaign battle still to be fought, but if not, I'd like to invite any officer willing to set sail for a battle at 1800 GMT (2000 MESZ) today.