Europe in Flames - Disk 1 and 2

Sgt_Rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have a question for you guys.

I have installed Europe in Flames disks 1 and 2.

Is there an update for these games? EiF disk 2 is ver. 1.01 I believe. Didnt check on the version for EiF disk 1.

Also - does the EiF disk 1 have the Sealion and Battle Disk 1 scenarios on it? I couldnt find them but perhaps I am blind.

I have XP 64 OS and was surprised when the Auto-Install worked right from the git go. Havent played the series in years and am going to try and help out the Front Line Game Club get active again.

michammer

Reaction score
Country
ll
Sgt_Rock said:

Is there an update for these games? EiF disk 2 is ver. 1.01 I believe. Didnt check on the version for EiF disk 1.

Also - does the EiF disk 1 have the Sealion and Battle Disk 1 scenarios on it? I couldnt find them but perhaps I am blind.

I have XP 64 OS and was surprised when the Auto-Install worked right from the git go. Havent played the series in years and am going to try and help out the Front Line Game Club get active again.
I have EiF and have not had to patch. Yes, I am sure the Sealion scenarios on it (I'm at work now, so I cannot check).

Jason Petho

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Sgt_Rock said:

You will require a patch for EIF disc 2 to bring it to 1.02 standard.

EIF disc 1 is good to go and should have the sealion scenarios included. I dont recall if it has the BP1 scenarios included or not.

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

Sgt_Rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks much guys.

Jason - any idea where the EiF disk 2 patch is located. I dont believe I kept it from the old PC.

I remember your work on the Sealion add on disk. Great stuff!