Europe/Asia vrs USA scenario

tigersqn

WWII Forum Staff
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I believe there's one out there called
"Invasion USA-Japan". Never tried it myself, but I think it assumes a combined EU/Japanese invasion of NA

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There is one called Invasion Amerika which is a Nazi Europe attack the US in the early 40's. One of the chaps at tdg.nu is working on an invasion of the US I believe, although it is also set in the 40's IIRC. It is not released yet though...

I think there is a modern day invasion of the US, and it seems like it had Cubans and Chinese and Russians and Europeans all hitting the US shores. Can't recall the name off the top of my head though...

Case

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
I think there is a modern day invasion of the US, and it seems like it had Cubans and Chinese and Russians and Europeans all hitting the US shores. Can't recall the name off the top of my head though...
I think that it's called 'Against the Wall', and it doesn't appear to be completed. From memory, it's available from www.toaw.co.uk

Chuck?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SkyVon has been updating the 'Invasion Amerika' scenario. You can contact him for the latest copy.

LaPalice

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
America Invaded

You’ve got Alex Logon’s America Invaded. You can find it on www.toaw.co.uk. United Europe launches an attack on America in June 2003. Japan and Canada are allied with America.

La Palice.

LaPalice

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
America Invaded is a set of three scenarios : America Invaded, America Invaded : Japan and America Invaded : Iceland.

And I find another one, still on www.toaw.co.uk : Fortress America 98.

La Palice.

Dog 1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
'Against the Wall' is one of my old ones, its China and WP vs the US and some of NATO...: