Ersatz VASLeague 2020

boylermaker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Western 4 shouldn't have the same chance of victory as solo-winner-Scott, though: better give him the balance.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are gonna battle it out in a mano-a-mano-a-mano-a-mano 2-round Grand Finale just to soothe my OCD, but Larry has been voted as the guy who gets to play Scott for US Dominion.

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
Stewart said:
World Champion of the US? ?
Just like in baseball. All checks out.
And the strange Football where almost all passes are thrown rather than kicked. At least you do not fall asleep as you do during what is sometimes referred to as Soccer.

And Tobias is running a great league.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Update: a new result in the the Western US OCD Mini, featuring all 3-1 finishers during the regular season. Larry Rohlfing's Gurkhas slapped my Japanese around pretty handily in Shangshak Redemption to advance to the final. Fun scenario, but I didn't husband my resources well and brain-farted a (mis-)perceived opportunity to take out the Gurkha 9-2, and that was that.

boylermaker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Update: a new result in the the Western US OCD Mini, featuring all 3-1 finishers during the regular season. Larry Rohlfing's Gurkhas slapped my Japanese around pretty handily in Shangshak Redemption to advance to the final. Fun scenario, but I didn't husband my resources well and brain-farted a (mis-)perceived opportunity to take out the Gurkha 9-2, and that was that.
In my limited experience, I find the Gurkhas very un-fun to play against. They are basically just marines except you don't have any hope of winning a CC--how fun is that!? That they always seem to have crazy-good leaders doesn't seem to help.

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hi all! My last game should be a lost one for me, and a win for my opponent. It was my only fault that we didn't play the last game. I must apologize to my opponent. He deserves the win because I went AWOL.

SteffenK

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thank you Tobias for all your support and leadership, keeping this beautiful thing going as a loyal caretaker.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Toze Santos are you there? I have sent you a few emails.............please get in touch.

Hope you're OK.