Ersatz VASLeague 2020

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Top League rumble: Craig Houliston's attacking Germans take on Laurent Tinture's defending French in FrF77 Ghostbusters. So, who ya gonna call?

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Joe Vennarucci and I will be playing 'Late for Chow' AP143 from Action Pack 14. Joe has played it before as the Germans, winning in the last turn. This time he will play the defending Americans of the 8th ID as I attack with my elite troops of the Fallschirmjäger Division 2.

Big Noodle

Yooper Lunatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don Holland Russians will try to hold the bridgehead vs. David Haasl's Tigers in Nishne Nyet!

SteffenK

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Lawrence Rohlfing's Russians will defend against Steffen Knippel's Hungarians in Galician Persuasion (SP231). This, in the US/Canada West league.

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
Sam will play the German attackers against my Canadian defenders in FT157 The Lost Column.

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
You can save me a lot of work by reporting your results via the link I sent you in the pairing email. I like to get mail from you, but if you tell me how a game went, please always mention that you have already entered the result via the web form (and of course, do that beforehand!). Then I don't have to check. Thanks!

I will be lenient and remind you to do it during the first round, but as of the second round, results not entered via the web form will be counted as "forfeit both", with all the negative consequences that entails. You can check under "Current Round" on asl.randpatrouille.de if your game was entered correctly, and both players can use the link from the pairing email to make updates/corrections.

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good Morning Fellow Berserkers!
Joe Arthur's Germans defeated my French in our playing of SP149 "Labarthe's Charade." Game went down to CC's in the last turn.
Great match and Joe even laughed at my southern humor. Thanks Joe for an exciting and intense game.
Good luck to Joe in the next round. This has been entered via the web form.
Cheers ya'll!
Pierce

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any Goldin and I finished up Cold Crocodiles today with my German winning on turn 6. A very good game against a very nice player. Also how do I enter the results on your website?

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
Also how do I enter the results on your website?
The original email telling you your opponent for round 1 contained a link. Just click on it, the page that will open lets you enter all the information.

PugRoyale

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have somehow missed joining the VASL League 4 years in a row. I need to set up an annual calendar reminder or something.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Good Morning Fellow Berserkers!
Joe Arthur's Germans defeated my French in our playing of SP149 "Labarthe's Charade." Game went down to CC's in the last turn.
Great match and Joe even laughed at my southern humor. Thanks Joe for an exciting and intense game.
Good luck to Joe in the next round. This has been entered via the web form.
Cheers ya'll!
Pierce
Thanks for being a true Southern Gentleman Pierce and for a great and close game. Good luck in the next rounds.

The bits I will remember is that piece of junk French tank rolling double one on a CC with my 8-1 and squad :rolleyes: And the double one on the to hit roll on my tank...............

PugRoyale

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey just checking: did my Join request go through? I would be the one who figured out how to break a google form. :p

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
Hey just checking: did my Join request go through? I would be the one who figured out how to break a google form. :p
I'll post a list with all the new players in the first week of March. Please check then if you are on it.