Error counters that have been replaced? Sticky fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
Wonder if there is a list of counters with errors that have been replaced in later modules.

Seems that the KGP counters were previously replaced in DB, but not in the current V3. Sounds like MMP is not supporting stuff it won't reprint.

But wonder if the quantity of counters in total is small enough that they could fit on a sprue or two, and if it would be feasible to print up a batch or at least make the art available so people can print it as "sticky counter errata" and paste the correction onto their counters. But getting the colors right for the tournament stack-peekers might mean that MMP needs to print it.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
It is available. Google is your friend. -- jim

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wonder if there is a list of counters with errors that have been replaced in later modules.

Seems that the KGP counters were previously replaced in DB, but not in the current V3. Sounds like MMP is not supporting stuff it won't reprint.

But wonder if the quantity of counters in total is small enough that they could fit on a sprue or two, and if it would be feasible to print up a batch or at least make the art available so people can print it as "sticky counter errata" and paste the correction onto their counters. But getting the colors right for the tournament stack-peekers might mean that MMP needs to print it.
There are some unofficial lists of erraticized replacement counters floating around on the net (e.g., http://texas-asl.com/download/ASL_Counter_Errata.pdf), but I would agree that it would make sense for MMP to have a list of the ones that it is responsible for printing. Also, it's not completely accurate to say that MMP doesn't support non-reprinted stuff. For example, MMP included an Axis Minor sniper counter in the J2 countersheet for use with Partisan, which MMP has no official plans to reprint. There are others on that Texas ASL list I linked.

Last edited:

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
So not all that much overall, if the MMP list is complete.

What do they mean by
" CHAPTER P Note that Chapter P is not in 2nd Edition format."

What's different other than the slight enlargement in the font?

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Overall much of that is not so complete in the listing is now?

Mean by what do you say if the format is in the 2nd edition not in the "P chapter?"!

Different others in slight enlargement what's the font?

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
Overall much of that is not so complete in the listing is now?

Mean by what do you say if the format is in the 2nd edition not in the "P chapter?"!

Different others in slight enlargement what's the font?
Hey Mary -- remember that Friends Don't Let Friends Type Drunk.

Drow

Reaction score
which 4?

Vindictive drunks...
Okay enough is enough you foul thing, YOU have gone way overboard on this!!! When you put anyone down just now as you have then you're not worth spit!. There is that rule of three in somes religion, and boy its going to turn back on you so dag big. I have never in my life despised anyone more than I do you now.

Bill

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Damn, where did I put my UV flash gun?

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay enough is enough you foul thing, YOU have gone way overboard on this!!! When you put anyone down just now as you have then you're not worth spit!. There is that rule of three in somes religion, and boy its going to turn back on you so dag big. I have never in my life despised anyone more than I do you now.

Bill
Remember your heart and blood pressure. Think about Nicky and Mary and Andy and don't lose your cool. SGT Dan is NOT worth it. He's a buffoon, nothing more, and is only getting off with us getting upset over his posts. I had him on ignore, but took him off just so I could laugh at his posts and what Don would write about them. :clown:

If he upsets you too much, put him on ignore and relax. We need you here...

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Rock,SgtDan

Hey dumb @$$, why don't you go jerk you self off in a troll hole.

How dumb can you be?

As dumb as a box of Rocks,Sgts,Dumb@$$es

Take your free pass and shove it up your troll hole you moron...

jwb3

Just this guy, you know?
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, I have to congratulate him. This place has had some real jerks from time to time, but none of them have ever earned a neg-rep from me. Till now.

John

Willowcrown

Reaction score
Remember your heart and blood pressure. Think about Nicky and Mary and Andy and don't lose your cool. SGT Dan is NOT worth it. He's a buffoon, nothing more, and is only getting off with us getting upset over his posts. I had him on ignore, but took him off just so I could laugh at his posts and what Don would write about them. :clown:

If he upsets you too much, put him on ignore and relax. We need you here...
Thank you all, uncle was upset, very upset, as we all were. I'm going to keep uncle off here for a few days, and he's going to put Sgt on ignore. I pitty you Sgt, you are a very very mean and awful person.

Nicky, Mary and Andy

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Thank you all, uncle was upset, very upset, as we all were. I'm going to keep uncle off here for a few days, and he's going to put Sgt on ignore. I pitty you Sgt, you are a very very mean and awful person.

Nicky, Mary and Andy
And not man enough or big enough to put up his true identity, man he hides behind his wishful rank as well but hey we all respond to his trolling ways.. If people think they know who it is then post his name up if they are wrong I am sure we will apologise to the wrongly named person......

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Bill
Hey Bill, I don't know you but I think you, Mary, Nicky & Andy - the whole crew are absolutely straight up wonderful people. I don't presume to speak for others but I am confident to say that you are among friends here. You belong with us here and we can continue on with our conversations here.

Ignore the idiot. I hope you are okay ~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.