Errata for PBP 26 Steamrollers?

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cross-posting from the Errata folder.

Looking to try PBP 26 Steamrollers. I've got a copy of Aussie Pack '98 2nd Ed., but in looking the scenario up on the ASL Scenario Archive site, the order of battle and boards differ from what is on the scenario card. Is the Archive listing from the 1st ed. of the scenario? I couldn't find another listing under the Steamrollers title. Just trying to figure out which is the correct/preferred version to play.

Richard Weiley

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I think I have a first edition and the OB and boards are the same as the listing on the Scenario Archive. I've no idea what kind of shenanigans Critical Hit was up to with the 2nd edition - perhaps Desperation Morale can shed some light.

The first edition is also pretty close to the version I playtested at SAGA in 1997.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think I have a first edition and the OB and boards are the same as the listing on the Scenario Archive. I've no idea what kind of shenanigans Critical Hit was up to with the 2nd edition - perhaps Desperation Morale can shed some light.

The first edition is also pretty close to the version I playtested at SAGA in 1997.
Yeah, I got curious when I saw that PBP 26 and PBP 25 had the same 3-board layout in the 2nd Ed. versions.