Errata for Morire in Belleza PBP #22

Teddy Horan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm looking for the definitive errata for this classic scenario. Principally, how many Wire Counters, Concealment Counters, Crews and 8-0's for the Yugos?

I have the Aussie Pack 98 from Critical Hit and my scenario card calls for 4 Wires, 5 Concealment, 2 Crews, and 1 8-0. I'm certain 2 8-0's is the correct errata but as to the others I'm not so sure.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Hm, I remember having played that scenario and dug up my old VASL files.
There I see 6 Wires, 8 Concealment, 3 Crews and 2x 8-0 for the Yugos.

This also shows on a copy of the scenario card, there is no reference, though, from which pack/version it originates.
Since the file is seven years old, I cannot remember in detail how it played.

If you are looking for 'definite errata' you will be probably searching forever. You may be finding different 'versions' of this scenario. It is CH after all...

von Marwitz

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At least the PBP ones were play-tested more than likely. Paddington Bears may have a site where some errata is published, I just don't know.

buser333

Reaction score
I'm looking for the definitive errata for this classic scenario. Principally, how many Wire Counters, Concealment Counters, Crews and 8-0's for the Yugos?

I have the Aussie Pack 98 from Critical Hit and my scenario card calls for 4 Wires, 5 Concealment, 2 Crews, and 1 8-0. I'm certain 2 8-0's is the correct errata but as to the others I'm not so sure.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
My card matches von Marwitz (it shows three 8-0s, but I know errata says there should only be two). I thought this was a great scenario, though I do believe the Italians can have more go wrong.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
My card matches von Marwitz (it shows three 8-0s, but I know errata says there should only be two). I thought this was a great scenario, though I do believe the Italians can have more go wrong.
It is 2x 8-0 and 3x Crew on my card.

Generally, many of the old Paddington Bears scenarios which I played were good.

von Marwitz

Teddy Horan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks gentleman.

So I'm going to play it with 2 8-0s, 3 crews, 6 wires and 8 concealment. Quite an upgrade for the Yugo's from the scenario card I have.

Anyways, I see that a Gordon McClelland designed this and 3 other scenarios from the Aussie 98 pack. I also see he designed 4 scenarios from a pack called SAGA 2001 or Sydney Adventure Gaming Awards. They don't seem to have any playings. Anyone know any more about these?