Elite Ammo. depletion

J P

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am positive i read that Elite troops have an increased ammo depletion (by 1) but i cant find the rule! Can anybody help me? (Its for the smoke in my Tanks - i am the SS in Mad minute)

Fred Ingram

Average Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
jp said:
I am positive i read that Elite troops have an increased ammo depletion (by 1) but i cant find the rule! Can anybody help me? (Its for the smoke in my Tanks - i am the SS in Mad minute)
C8.2 :p

LDM

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Let us know how you did in the scen. The last time I played it I got wiped out by the American. :cry:

J P

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ahh! C8.2! found it, many thanx!!

Its only turn 1 but he seems to have only setup with a single AT-gun with a field of fire on the open terrain to the north of town so i am somewhat confident. If my troops can reach some cover it becomes a totally different game.
(I am a great believer in the U.S. having everything "up front" in this battle - hit the Germans in the open fields of board 16 rather than letting them onto board 12)

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Note also that the ammo depletion numbers are increased, but NOT smoke dispenser numbers. :nuts:

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Note also that the ammo depletion numbers are increased, but NOT smoke dispenser numbers
Principally because the rule speaks to depletion numbers and the SD# is not a depletion number. It is a usage #. :D

J P

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Didn't know that!! (not sure if its a positive or negative for my current game but, it all works out in the end).

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The other major difference is that smoke dispensers never "break". No effect when you roll a 12 except that you didn't get smoke that time.

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
SamB said:
Note also that the ammo depletion numbers are increased, but NOT smoke dispenser numbers. :nuts:
Note, that is smoke DISPENSERS, not smoke AMMO - big difference