Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm not getting any of the e-mails about the updated versions, even though I created an account at wargame vault specifically to get these notices. How do I get the updated versions?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm not getting any of the e-mails about the updated versions, even though I created an account at wargame vault specifically to get these notices. How do I get the updated versions?
Be sure you've allowed publishers to contact you about their products in "Account", and check your junk mail for notices. You can always go to "My Library" and download the most recent version of any titles you've purchased.

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Be sure you've allowed publishers to contact you about their products in "Account"...
The only option I see is the one picture above, about "new content is added to your favorites"...what does that mean? I don't want to get e-mails from MMP about everything else that they publish, they seem to have dozens of titles--I only want to be notified about updates about the single product that I've purchased... So what exactly am I signing up for here?

Nothing in my junk folder BTW.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you go to the main page, or any other product page, at the top there is your "Account" link. If you click on that it will show your account information, and under "Notifications" you can set your notifications preferences. You can set your default receiving emails setting to "NO", but then select Multi-Man Publishing from the drop down list and select "YES" to emails from them. This will allow MMP to automatically send you emails about updates to their products that you have purchased, but it will also allow them to send you notifications of sales, new products and such but I actually haven't seen them send out any of those, just updates to their eASLRB title.

You can also set your preferences for receiving Newsletters, Deal of the Day and Follow Your Favorites notices on the same Account page.

If you don't want any notices of any kind you can set everything to "NO" and when you see news of an update here or elsewhere you can just log in to Wargame Vault, click on "My Library" at the top of the page and download an updated version of the title you purchased.

I'm not sure why their last update email didn't get through to you (the last one I see from them was on Feb. 23rd), if you send the email address you use to log-in with to me at stevesmith "at" wargamevault "dot" com I can investigate why you didn't get one and get it fixed.

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This will allow MMP to automatically send you emails about updates to their products that you have purchased, but it will also allow them to send you notifications of sales, new products and such but I actually haven't seen them send out any of those, just updates to their eASLRB title.
OK, thanks, done. Hopefully they won't start spamming us with a bunch of e-mails on different games, that would be really annoying.

Don't worry about the last one, hopefully I'll get them going forward. Thanks for your help.

skippen

Reaction score
First name
Scott
Country
llUnited States
I am quite impressed with it. I am sad that MMP has not scheduled or planned the future chapter updates.

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am quite impressed with it. I am sad that MMP has not scheduled or planned the future chapter updates.
MMP has explicitly stated that not only will the rules be continually updated, but they are looking to add the missing chapters soon.

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Right now we are working on cleaning up some minor formatting issues in the existing eASLRB.
After that, we will work on adding HASL chapters.
Perry,

Can we expect chapter S to be released alongside the HASL chapters?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Right now we are working on cleaning up some minor formatting issues in the existing eASLRB.
After that, we will work on adding HASL chapters.
And SASL? Please? :geek:

Sniped.

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A little off topic, but after the publication of chapter S in the erulebook, I would love to see its counters folded into a new version of Beyond Valor.

Blofeld

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I expect SASL after HASL.
That's fantastic. I own one 1st Ed Module and two 2nd Edition Modules but sadly the 2nd Ed. are all without rules.
So there is hope going SASL into the Pacific one day. :D:geek:

skippen

Reaction score
First name
Scott
Country
llUnited States
I was just referring to earlier in this thread when MMP themselves stated that they do not have a roadmap for the other chapters.