Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Blofeld

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Found this post by Mark Oakley over at BGG. It seem that there are some errors in the IFT bullet colors on page 683.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Thanks for the info.
If you purchased the file, you will have received an email telling you that the revised (i.e. 1.03) version is available.
Wargame Vault are doing a fine job keeping customers informed about the updating of the rule book.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you purchased the file, you will have received an email telling you that the revised (i.e. 1.03) version is available.
Wargame Vault are doing a fine job keeping customers informed about the updating of the rule book.
Mm, I didn't get such an email. It's not in my Trash folder, either. Might be a Communicatins Preference?

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mm, I didn't get such an email. It's not in my Trash folder, either. Might be a Communicatins Preference?
Scott is probably going to have to chime in here, but I remember checking a box on the screen right after I completed the transaction that said something to the effect of "Notify me when this product is updated". After a cursory search of the WargameVault site and account options sections, I don't see a way to set this anywhere else.

I think I figured it out. On the product page for the eRulebook, make sure you've checked the box to follow updates from MMP, as shown the in screenshot below. I've also attached what the update email looked like.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My understanding is that you get the email if you have purchased it. I think you can follow MMP even if you have not purchased things.

As a note, new version was just uploaded.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
v1.04 is now up on the wargame Vault site.

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here's the changelog for v1.04

Code:
Version 1.04 is now avaliable.  There are two versions of the file.  The Inherit Zoom version will allow you to keep your current zoom view when changing pages.

Other fixes:

Fixes typos submitted (wrong bullet colors on the IFT, C6.8, A19.132 and others).

Adds the missing “UN” logo on one of the Chapter H pages.

Adds new bookmarks for Appendix 7.

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the update!

The Inherit Zoom version will allow you to keep your current zoom view when changing pages.
Using Adobe Acrobat Reader on a PC, the Zoom level is retained when you use Page Thumbnails to jump to a new page or when you use Page Up/Page Down, but it doesn't work when you follow a hot link. Is there a setting for that?