Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

JAGgamer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks great! Works great on my iPad! Chapter H, too. Happy customer.

PabloGS

Reaction score
Country
llChile
It is an amazing product. All the errata, all Chapter H, including the KW, all the charts, all in crisp sharp fonts. At sixty bucks with upgrades and multiple platforms for download is a must buy.

sushidog

Reaction score
First name
Grant
Country
llCanada
I've waited years for this. Have a home-brewed one that's just simple scanning. I'm so glad to get this. Price was just fine by me (about $75 CDN).

tripvm

Reaction score
First name
Trip
Country
llUnited States
Fantastic! Thanks to the team that put this together for us!

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Is there a search function that comes with it? Cannot find it.

Honosbinda

Reaction score
Country
ll
oh! well you can use a global search in the upper right corner, there are three dots, click on that in chrome, and then click on find, and then paste your search term. Mine is a PDF file..... didn't you get that download to come through?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
oh! well you can use a global search in the upper right corner, there are three dots, click on that in chrome, and then click on find, and then paste your search term. Mine is a PDF file..... didn't you get that download to come through?
My PDF files open in Chrome or Edge. However I can open it in Adobe Reader. Found the search function there....thanks.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
There are bookmarks that one can access to navigate better, especially for the index section.

I am a bit disappointed that they did not take the opportunity to make some of the rules more readable, like adding bullets where useful.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am a bit disappointed that they did not take the opportunity to make some of the rules more readable, like adding bullets where useful.
I'm not sure I understand. We have the rules hyperlinked for easy reference. Can you explain adding bullets?

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine opened in Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge. Could not find a search feature.
Most current versions of browsers apparently have a default setting to open documents as a new window. You'll have to go in and re-designate how you want to open .pdf documents and they should give you the option to open them with Adobe (or other). If your .pdf docs are stored on your device as Google or Edge docs, that's an indicator you'll have to change your preferences. It takes 15 sec or so to update the setting.

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How are future downloads "verified"? i.e. is it controlled by email address so if I get a new one I don't "own" it anymore?

If I put it on a tablet and said tablet is destroyed/lost I assume I can download again but just interested in the validation of ownership...

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
How are future downloads "verified"? i.e. is it controlled by email address so if I get a new one I don't "own" it anymore?

If I put it on a tablet and said tablet is destroyed/lost I assume I can download again but just interested in the validation of ownership...
Your war game vault account has your purchases.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
After a direct discussion with a friend, I withdraw my concerns. I think it is a fair price for what people are getting. -- jim

Last edited: