Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

boylermaker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Awesome news for people getting into the hobby!

I'm not going to get it currently, but I'll be keeping an eye at what HASL stuff gets added in the future.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Just to clear up things, Wargame Vault is a middle man and Hasbro still gets their royalty. I assure you, this is not 100% in our pocket.
I forgot about the Hasbro cut for sure. -- jim

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks great. The sideways charts ... need to rotate those pages. Far superior to my homegrown version.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks great. The sideways charts ... need to rotate those pages. Far superior to my homegrown version.
Depending on your reader, you should be able to rotate. They are rotated at the end with the other charts.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Jim, one thing to note is that once it has been purchased any updates to this version are free to people who have purchased this. As we add other chapters (HASL, etc..) and errata all you need to do is download it again.
This additional information is one very substantial point that speaks for the eASLRB.

von Marwitz

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
This is great news!

The cross-references being in red make them stand out a lot: the convention usually is blue (maybe for that reason).

Last edited:

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Incorporating all known errata as of August! Complete Chapter H! And it only took my old Macbook 80 seconds to search up the Sturmtiger (still in the Miscellaneous section).

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Does one need an account with War Game Vault to order?

csiemers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've been looking forward to having an electronic version of the rules. This is so much nicer than going through 3 binders of rules, now I can just read it on my laptop, or phone in a pinch.
Big bonus is the future updates. If that hadn't been part of the package I likely would not have purchased.