Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Korbb

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Now that HL 3rd Edition is released, do you know how long it will take to have an update to the eASLRB ?

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
It's been hinted that the pocket ASLRBs may be available in January, and that they're to include the Hollow Legions updates.

Now as I understand it, the eASLRB is henceforth the basis for all versions of the rulebooks (the notebook ASLRB, the eASLRB, and the pASLRB). If so, then since MMP will be updating the eASLRB in order to print the pASLRBs anyway, I expect MMP might release an updated eASLRB in January too.

Though of course logistical constraints, marketing decisions, Covid, or any number of other reasons might delay it past January.

Last edited:

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
From Peter Bartlett on CSW 1/25:

New info from the ASL production team:

The latest version of eASLRB contains new material from Hollow Legions: Eritreans and Ethiopians in Chapter A, new Chapter F, new Italian Chapter H. Pocket ASLRB, Pocket Chapter H, Pocket Charts coming soon.

Last edited:

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From Peter Bartlett on CSW 1/25:

New info from the ASL production team:

The latest version of eASLRB contains new material from Hollow Legions: Eritreans and Ethiopians in Chapter A, new Chapter F, new Italian Chapter H. Pocket ASLRB, Pocket Chapter H, Pocket Charts coming soon.
Um. Just downloaded v1.07 from Wargame Vault and I don't see those changes...

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am not sure if we've received a definitive reply about this, so I will ask again.

Are there any plans to add the HASL chapters to the eRB?

E: thanks, zgrose!

Last edited:

The Cisco Kid

Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llUnited States
Would this inclusion (SASL) include the Charts being PDf'd as well? Rules would be great but without the charts....?