Editor Help Required

markoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My usual call sign is MARKO, however due to meddling with my cookie options I now seem locked out of the forum. I have sent e-mails but have recieved no comeback. Can this problem be resolved please. I think the last thing I did was disable cookies. This was done to try to enable me to voting.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Until then I will known as MARKOY...brother of MARKO. :cheeky:

markoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It will not let me sign in with 'marko' to re-enable cookies.

markoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I always try to log in with marko first, but no joy - brings me straight back to the log in screen.

markoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Could one of the editors change my settings ? For the use name 'marko' ? I disabled cookies as I was having trouble voting, rating etc. Since this I cannot log in. I try and after I hit enter I come back to log in screen. Editors could you please assist.

Kraut

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
try deleting all existing warfareHQ cookies first and than try to re-loging. Maybe there is an old cookie left that prevents you from logging in correctly

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I tried to set it back so it would remember your username and password. Try logging in again as Marko...after logging out as Markoy.

We'll figure it out!

PS. I gave this thread a rating...so it wouldn't look like only "Marko" gets 1-star threads. :freak:

:banana:

markoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Always delete old cookies before re-logging on anyhow. Tried as Marko - no joy. AAhhhahhhhhh :(

markoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you cannot achieve this task then would it be possible to credit markoy with all marko's posts ?

markoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Scipio - resetting my password did not work.

Is there any hope at the end of the tunnel ? can the editors 'fix' the problem ? Is there any justice in this world ? Stay tuned for the next episode of 'Marko can't sign in'.

markoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If this problem cannot be fixed then could all posts made under 'marko' be credited to markoy ?

???

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I take it you are going to tools>options>delete cookies in internet explorer (assuming you are using IE)? You might also try an industrial grade cookie deleter such as Tracks Eraser Pro. Not sure if there is a shareware version.

If the problem is on the server side, not sure how to fix it. If your password was reset and that still did not work I am not sure what to say. I don't have access to all the black ops that go on behind the scenes of the BBS so can't try much else.

Sorry.

PS you might also want to turn on private messaging or email so that users such as myself can contact you to work on this behind the scenes. :cheeky:

markoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tried all this. I automatically clear cookies out and if need be manually do it also. I guess it is just markoy from now on then. What about crediting posts, can you alter that or not ?

Marko

Reaction score
Country
ll
Don't want to be a pain, but is there any way that you can add 'markoy's' 121 posts onto my total posts ? That's the only reason I post you see, to be the best. :p

I will go to fifth place if you do, which is nice.

Last edited: