Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
The trick is, not to overcook it. Cook it with bacon and chopped tomatoes in gravy, it’s lovely.
I add a tbs or two of Sherry and pan onions with my liver.
In the end, some cream makes a nice gravy.
Also, it mustn't be overcooked : it must still be a little pinkish in the inside.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I love liver! My doctor doesn't agree, so I only rarely enjoy it these days.

DYO, OTOH, was never my game. I never had the opportunity to play more than one in 10 scenarios I have, so never felt the need to try it.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I add a tbs or two of Sherry and pan onions with my liver.
In the end, some cream makes a nice gravy.
Also, it mustn't be overcooked : it must still be a little pinkish in the inside.
😋😋😋😋 sounds great!

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
A couple summer ago I pulled my car onto my street after work and see the girl next door has a plate of meat out in the middle of the street. I roll the window down and she asks if I want to try some beef stir fry she cooked up. I put a piece in my mouth and I think when I spit it out past her ear, I managed to break the sound barrier. I knew instantly it was liver. She carried on with the plate of meat asking various neighbours to try it. Life here is never dull.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I don't mind at all that my posts were moved. I am curious why on my alerts the avatar on the reply informing me about the move was a question mark. I assume it is a moderator. As I said not a problem just curious. 🤔

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I don't know.
Moving our posts made sense and you asked yourself to.have them moved to the Shangaid hijacked thread thing.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I don't know.
Moving our posts made sense and you asked yourself to.have them moved to the Shangaid hijacked thread thing.
Yes makes perfect sense to me. I had just never seen an avatar before that was a question mark and wondered if that was common when posts are moved.

Lol Shanghaid seemed to be a reasonable solution to my propensity for hijacking threads with silliness.

Btw your liver recipe sounds very tasty but I don't think I will be able to try it with Actiondebbie around. 😋😋☹☹☹

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Former property manager would often eat lunch in the office with her friend from another property. He would bring over his lunch which was usually leftovers from his supper. They were eating one day as the leasing consultant is conducting a tour right outside of the property manager's office. The double doors to her office were open.

The property manager asks her friend what he is eating. He says liver and she asks for a piece. She had never eaten liver. She takes a bite and starts to gag just as the prospective tenants look into her office. There she is trying not to vomit or spit out the liver in front of a group of bewildered college students. 🤣🤣🤣

Fortunately she was able to retain the liver as the leasing consultant hustled the tour into the next room. Then she spit it out!
Definitely an organ that has an effect on people!

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
I don't mind at all that my posts were moved. I am curious why on my alerts the avatar on the reply informing me about the move was a question mark. I assume it is a moderator. As I said not a problem just curious. 🤔
I have no idea what the software does when I move posts, so no answer on the question mark. Eight posts on liver in a good thread on ASL, TPP and community, which the forum exists to support, forced me to move it. Once recipes started being exchanged I knew it had become a serious thread in its own right.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I have no idea what the software does when I move posts, so no answer on the question mark. Eight posts on liver in a good thread on ASL, TPP and community, which the forum exists to support, forced me to move it. Once recipes started being exchanged I knew it had become a serious thread in its own right.
Lol when I compared DYO to liver I had no idea or intention that it would take off as it's own topic!🤔🤣🤣