East Yorkshire - looking for FtF play

David Murray

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi, I posted last year and I am trying again - looking for FtF games in East Yorkshire. I am near Driffield but am willing to travel for frequent or infrequent gaming. I used to play a lot of ASL, I am a little rusty but would be willing to play new or experienced players. Drop me a line.

Last edited:

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi, I posted last year and I am trying again - looking for FtF games in East Yorkshire. I am near Driffield but am willing to travel for frequent or infrequent gaming. I used to play a lot of ASL, I am a little rusty but would be willing to play new or experienced players. Drop me a line.
If I'm down visiting my brother (in Grimsby) I can hit you up for a game but I'm not certain when that might be next.

ibncalb

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Man you were rusty when I played you. You must be falling apart now.....

drop me a PM with your number and I'll give you a call. pls hug Sarah from me.

b e n

David Murray

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi my globe-trotting old friend, how's life treating you... It is true, the rust goes deep...

I will drop you a line...

Andy Bagley

Reaction score
First name
Andy
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi David, this is a very late response to your post, which I was alerted to by Ben. I'm a veteran of the original SL and have got back into ASL over the past 2 to 3 years, not had much FTF experience but played in Blackpool last weekend which was great. Since posting on this forum in July I've made a few contacts in the north of England, but no-one in Leeds where I'm based, so you in Driffield would be as close as anyone - and Ben recommends you!
Are you still into ASL and looking for opponents? I'm willing to travel or you'd be very welcome here.
Regards - Andy

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Hi David, this is a very late response to your post, which I was alerted to by Ben. I'm a veteran of the original SL and have got back into ASL over the past 2 to 3 years, not had much FTF experience but played in Blackpool last weekend which was great. Since posting on this forum in July I've made a few contacts in the north of England, but no-one in Leeds where I'm based, so you in Driffield would be as close as anyone - and Ben recommends you!
Are you still into ASL and looking for opponents? I'm willing to travel or you'd be very welcome here.
Regards - Andy
You will probably be more likely to catch his attention by "replying" to his post ("Reply" in the bottom-right of an existing post), which will show an "Alert" when he visits gamesquad and/or by sending him a private message (click on his name and/or his avatar, "Start Conversation") which should send an e-mail to his account's e-mail address. Posting without using one of these methods will not cause any Alert to happen unless he is watching the thread. You can also put in an "account link" (drag his account name from a previous post into your post, like this: David Murray); that I believe will also give an Alert when he visits gamesquad. He may notice your post anyway, but using one of these will increase the odds.

JR

Andy Bagley

Reaction score
First name
Andy
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Regards - Andy