East Angmar reputation quests finally working

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Thought I would mention; I had a stack of 67 Wicked Daggers, but was never able to turn them in at Gath Forthnir because of some bug in the Reputation quest. On a whim I revisited the location yesterday and it seems they have finally fixed this, and/or I've finally noticed. Had to go back and retrieve the daggers and the stack of War Dispatches out of storage, but after turning them in, I levelled up about three levels of reputation, from Acquaintance to Friend to Ally.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm just glad I never started on the rep grind.

I miss the game and they didn't make it any worse lately. Maybe I'll be back when the weather gets bad. Let's see whether the expansion turns out working for or against the players.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I'm just glad I never started on the rep grind.

I miss the game and they didn't make it any worse lately. Maybe I'll be back when the weather gets bad. Let's see whether the expansion turns out working for or against the players.
It was raining out yesterday. :) Perfect weather for sitting inside and visiting Carn Dum. I actually levelled up to 58 - I notice that it has taken almost a full year to advance a single level, up from level 57. I'm in no rush. I've been spending some time in Moria as of late, and just discovered the Flaming Deeps, which I'm enjoying. I am still astonished at how content-rich this add-on was. And I have yet to see all that it has to offers.

I bought Mirkwood almost two years (?) ago and have yet to set foot there. Not out of lack of interest, just letting the anticipation build. I'm almost positive that Moria will be a hard act to follow.

I notice on reaching Level 57/58 that the trolls in Carn Dum are actually greyed out. Amazing how much the area can change by reaching just one or two extra levels. The place intimidated the crap out of me before, and yesterday I managed to tiptoe my way right up to the (locked) gates. And, managed to complete some quests that had been tucked away on my list incomplete for over a year.