Early War ROKA BAZ repair?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
W3.11 "SW have a Repair Number of "1" regardless of what is printed on the counter."

Can I repair an early war ROKA BAZ?

JR

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If nothing is printed on the counter regarding an R value....how is it you see something "printed on the counter." You tripping again...some one call 912...

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
If nothing is printed on the counter regarding an R value....how is it you see something "printed on the counter."
Regardless of what is printed on the counter, including when nothing is printed on the counter.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I would say no since they never broken, they are just eliminated.
The rule for X says the weapon is "permanently malfunctioned" rather than eliminated [A9.7]. If it gets a R#, then it is no longer permanently malfunctioned.

JR

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think the operative words are "is printed". With nothing being printed for a R# it just doesn't meet the criteria.

FourDeuceMF

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
THIS is why the bleedin' rulebook is so long...tortuous logic 'problems' that the answer is already known prior to asking...

WHY THE HELL would an 'Early War ROK BAZ' be BETTER than later, given that the early war penalties are just that...penalties.

:rolleyes:

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
THIS is why the bleedin' rulebook is so long...tortuous logic 'problems' that the answer is already known prior to asking...

WHY THE HELL would an 'Early War ROK BAZ' be BETTER than later, given that the early war penalties are just that...penalties.

:rolleyes:
Gotta dumb down - think Jethro Bodine.

boylermaker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Regardless of what is printed on the counter, including when nothing is printed on the counter.
This seems clearly correct to me.

The rule for X says the weapon is "permanently malfunctioned" rather than eliminated [A9.7]. If it gets a R#, then it is no longer permanently malfunctioned.
I don't think this follows, though.