EA opponent needed

Secadegas

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
I have a open slot for EA game. Either side.

Lastest version: EA Toaw III (c); v.3.2.29.27.

Please consider only if you're willing to go to the end or close and availability to play 7/10 turns per week.

Additionally to all house rules in the briefing I tend to suggest:

1) Neutral air to rest

2) Neutral nations not allowed to move their armies and reinforcements until at war; neutral majors may redeploy, but no 'scouting' with navies even if transporting units.
Italy can move units within her borders and also to North Africa while still neutral.

3) No naval blockade of Malta (or other such places) with 'neutral' navies that can't be attacked.

4) No Allied units should be in the USSR at all until / if Russia falls.

5) Entrench anywhere you like, but not just for the sake of entrenching.

6) Not blowing non crossing rivers bridges.

If any interest post here.

Last edited:

Raver

TOAW Ironman
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Hi,

I could probably do one more if you like, but I definately cant commit to 7 turns per week more like 3-4 nowdays. Would like to restrict the distance that airborne units can drop as well to 20 hexes, and add a limit to the number of bridges you can blow in a single turn if that's ok. If you're interested do you mind if I take the allies?

Secadegas

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
I can't say no to such distinguished member of THE community... ;-)

I play fast and I'm afraid your days of the "collective farm" are by now distant... but if I take the "bad guys" you'll only have to start playing by the year... 1943.

All house rules by Mark's book (airborne units & suff) are more than Ok for me.

I know1st turn is mine but please e-mail me to: jrrusso at mail dot telepac dot pt

Post Sciptum: Wellington is exactly 12 hours difference from Lisbon... perfect choice...

Raver

TOAW Ironman
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Email sent. Yes the days of the collective are a distant memory now - mainly because I subdivided into 4 separate farms. Once the others mature we will resume the quest for world domination!!