EA Axis PBEM Turn 132

sapper32

Reaction score
Country
ll
Just thought i would post some pics of a game im playing as the axis its turn 132 now so thats mid january,so far ive invaded and captured France,Belgium and Holland ive secured my nothern border Denmark and Norway,In early 1941 i captured Yugoslavia and Greece but my assault into Egypt was halted by a dogged resistance from the Allied units in NA,So i pulled out of Africa but unfotrtunatly lost my AfricaPzr Korps as it was to heavy to ship over to Europe.
I invaded the USSR on about turn 102 i belive i had about 70,000 HRS and about 13,000 HRS in the replacement pool now 30 turns later having overrun most of the USSR apart from the caucausus and Stalingrad im down to 46,000 with 200 as replacements,At the moment its the winter shoch penalty for my axis units so im holding the line and resting ready for a spring offensive to finish off the USSR

sapper32

Reaction score
Country
ll
No Sealion? I'm interested in that, since I'm playing EA now, and have a Sealion headache...
Decided against invasion as i took the TO begin battle of britain and didnt get the additional units,it brings USA into the war early and i can concentrate on defeating the Soviets while the western allies can only make nuisance attacks because of the low sealift capacity at this stage of the game.
How is your game going are you allies or axis ?

arclight

Reaction score
Decided against invasion as i took the TO begin battle of britain and didnt get the additional units,it brings USA into the war early and i can concentrate on defeating the Soviets while the western allies can only make nuisance attacks because of the low sealift capacity at this stage of the game.
How is your game going are you allies or axis ?
Allies - holding my own in the Desert and Eastern Africa, but recovering from SEALION in Plymouth Area. Sure hope the Yanks/Canucks come, 'cause its not looking too good in Cornwall/Wales...

First stab at EA - a real gem.