E8.22 Glider Landing (missing ILH)

jemb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This question came up during the scenario A3 descent into Hell.
A glider misses its ILH due its colored dr after modifications not being <= 1. Okay fine. Now according to the white dr it overshoots or undershoots. Okay. Here is the sticky bit - "The glider misses its ILH long or short by one hex for every number > 1 on its Final landing color dr" so my friend rolls a 6,4 on his ILH landing. His modifier is -3 so his modified color dr is now 3. Does he overshoot by 5 hexes due to "every number above his Final Landing colored dr" or does he overshoot by 2 due to every number above his Final Landing colored dr (that was modified as above making it a final Final Landing modified colored dr)?

sgtono

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
jemb said:
This question came up during the scenario A3 descent into Hell.
..... or does he overshoot by 2 due to every number above his Final Landing colored dr (that was modified as above making it a final Final Landing modified colored dr)?
This is how I have always played it, looked in the Q&A and did not find anything to the contrary.

Keith

jemb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We played it the first way, but I felt it should have been done according to the modified Final Landing colored dr. Thanks for your reply.

John