DZ:SME rules typo

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Let’s hope the typo is not on the counter.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Let’s hope the typo is not on the counter.
The counters are correct, they are 2-3-7. IIRC, they were 2-2-7 at one point, and the it was missed to update the rule.

I noticed this typo a week or so back myself, along with 3-4 other minor errata to Chapter SM - I've passed them all along to MMP.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any chance Perry could post these to "Gamesquad" in the 'Rules and Errata'?

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Perhaps a different typo:
CG I-1 German Morning Purchases table, Leadership category, 3 points column, rows 2 and 3 both list 8-1 leaders. Is this correct? Should the 3rd row be "8-0 x 2" vs "8-1 x 2" given row 2 is "8-1 x 3"? Or, is it not a typo and you get a total of 5x 8-1 leaders in that 3 point group?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Perhaps a different typo:
CG I-1 German Morning Purchases table, Leadership category, 3 points column, rows 2 and 3 both list 8-1 leaders. Is this correct? Should the 3rd row be "8-0 x 2" vs "8-1 x 2" given row 2 is "8-1 x 3"? Or, is it not a typo and you get a total of 5x 8-1 leaders in that 3 point group?
Yes, that should be "8-0 × 2" - I checked the submission. I'll send MMP a notice about it....

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As I work through the rules to convert to html, some more "potential" typos:
I-2 American Afternoon Purchases, 4 pts, Chits - is this supposed to be "x3"? they seem to add to the last, and the 3 pts was "x3", does this go down 1 chit for the extra point? It might be a trade-off since you do get a lot of stuff for 4 pts.

I-2 German Afternoon Purchases, 2 pts - the 4th column is blank where all the other rows have ' "?" x10 ' in this column. It seems like it should also.

I-2 German Afternoon Purchases, 5 pts - Is the number of chits another trade-off for getting a lot of stuff? 4 pts gives you 5x Chits, 5 pts gives you 3x Chits.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
As I work through the rules to convert to html, some more "potential" typos:
I-2 American Afternoon Purchases, 4 pts, Chits - is this supposed to be "x3"? they seem to add to the last, and the 3 pts was "x3", does this go down 1 chit for the extra point? It might be a trade-off since you do get a lot of stuff for 4 pts.

I-2 German Afternoon Purchases, 2 pts - the 4th column is blank where all the other rows have ' "?" x10 ' in this column. It seems like it should also.

I-2 German Afternoon Purchases, 5 pts - Is the number of chits another trade-off for getting a lot of stuff? 4 pts gives you 5x Chits, 5 pts gives you 3x Chits.
All of these are correct as they are per the submission....

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
In case MMP is keeping the source files up to date: CG20 refers to Civilian Interrogation as E3.4 instead of E2.4.