DYO Leader Promotion - Seeking Table

Arch71

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hey All, I am an avid ASL player however before ASL I played Squad Leader. I am creating a huge DYO project for ASL and its taking shape nicely however I remember from my Squad Leader days they had some rules (optional) around taking a 7-0 Leader and taking him through scenarios, this leader would accumulate points for - Rallying, Directing Fire etc and lose points for - Breaking etc. Does anyone happen to have this table of points available to share?.

I plan on adding this to my DYO world where (4-players) each have a chosen Leader that they can increase in rank by heroic events :).

Hope someone knows what I am talking about and can help.

Cheers,
Steve

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
I believe they redid the DYO leader Campaign game... I'm not sure.

But it's in the back of the SL game...

And most likely recreated on numerous sites.

I don't have the exact ones sorry

sbramley1967

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
hi Steve,
i have the one used at WBC which nis an expanded version of the SL rulebook campaign game. You could also 'The Commando Campaign published in ASL90(?), that expands campaign to other units in terms of elr. if you send me PM i can send what i have.
scott

sbramley1967

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
hi Steve,
i have the one used at WBC which nis an expanded version of the SL rulebook campaign game. You could also 'The Commando Campaign published in ASL90(?), that expands campaign to other units in terms of elr. if you send me PM i can send what i have.
scott