DVD Purchase -- Tour Of Duty

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just bought the TOur of Duty Season 1 Box Set. I hope it is a good buy and is worthy of my 30 bucks. I never did see the show as I was in school at the time. I was in 2nd grade at the time. But I watched the first two episodes and I must admit. It was a cool deal. I cant wait for Airwolf to come out. Long live the super black blowing up helicopter doo hickey :bowdown:

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doc as a present for the leader of the free world. I can send you a copy of it. I can get it at our local video store and mail it to you. I would be honored to do so for a friend. Also I can get you whatever else you want that they might not have over there.

RetPara

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
I just bought the TOur of Duty Season 1 Box Set. ... I was in 2nd grade at the time.
Jeremy do you have a note from your mother saying you can be here? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Doc as a present for the leader of the free world. I can send you a copy of it. I can get it at our local video store and mail it to you. I would be honored to do so for a friend. Also I can get you whatever else you want that they might not have over there.
Be sure the video Region is compatible: PAL v NTSC.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I really appreciate the offer, but unfortunately I can't play US DVDs because of the different region codings.

I just had a look at Amazon's UK website, I CAN get it over here, but of course, the region thing still stands.

Sigh.....

Dr. S.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
I really appreciate the offer, but unfortunately I can't play US DVDs because of the different region codings.

I just had a look at Amazon's UK website, I CAN get it over here, but of course, the region thing still stands.

Sigh.....

Dr. S.
Doc,

Not that I am suggesting you go out and buy a new DVD player, put here in the States, most new DVD players are compatible across regions. I purchased a DVD for my wife on eBay from the UK. Didn't think about the compatibility issue. We lucked out. Even though the Region was for the UK, it still played for her.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Originally posted by Iron Mike USMC
Doc,

Not that I am suggesting you go out and buy a new DVD player, put here in the States, most new DVD players are compatible across regions. I purchased a DVD for my wife on eBay from the UK. Didn't think about the compatibility issue. We lucked out. Even though the Region was for the UK, it still played for her.
Really? Might be worth trying it then. We've got a few DVD players around here, one of them might work even if the others don't.

And if it doesn't - well then I'm a multi-billionaire Supervillain, so I'll go and get a new machine!

Dr. S.