Dunkerque/Dunkirk

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Is she riiiiight? Well, I was there! Not at some silly movie just talk in' about it! Up to my knees in rice patties, slugging it out with Jerry. While pussies like you were out partying, having sex and getting stoned!"

That's what that vet could have said.

Last edited:

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Is she riiiiight? Well, I was there! Not at some silly movie just talk in' about it! Up to my knees in rice patties, slugging it out with Jerry. While pussies like you were out partying, having sex and getting stoned!"

That's what that vet could have said.
Loved ol' Sam...

zalan.reilly

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAlgeria
A movie about Brexit (this time undesired) by Christopher Nolan

A top-notch director for a mediocre movie

• no historical introduction;
  • despite all the buzz, few pieces Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin of hardware on the ground; the beach looks largely empty, where are the 400 000 soldiers??
  • action limits itself to guys board a boat->boat gets hit->guys swim to safety->take another boat-> bam!!!! another hit and so on
  • dogfight scenes pretty repetitive and featuring only three/four planes max.;
  • there's no scenario, at best it's a docudrama composed of micro-events hastily tied together; zero excitement; zero disorganisation; zero ground action; zero mayhem; the Brits are just queueing on the beach as if there were waiting for the bus!
Music is fine, yeah, keeping you on your toes for action scenes... that do not come

A complete waste of time and money, fortunately it lasts only 1h47 :waiting:
Did not know this. Is it possible Caine was the voice of Tom Hardy's flight leader? In homage to The Battle of Britain?

Last edited: