DuckieBank FAQ! (Guild bank addon)

jayedub7423

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
no, i didnt know we could request anything. in fact i havent dealt much with guild banks.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
As long as you have DuckieBank installed - just click on the little bag icon next to the minimap, and it will show you the list of items in the bank. There is a dropdown menu that allows you to switch back and forth between the two bankers we have so far (Muleofdeth and Dethmule). Just click on an item you'd like, and then hit request. (I think you can type something in there as well if you want, but it isn't required).

Give it a shot, I'm sure there are some things in there that would be of use to you in getting your new toon started! (What level are you up to now?)

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
No, not required - that stuff is free, but the banker does charge a silver or 3 when he ships out sweet stuff, just to cover the cost of a few mails, etc. For cheaper stuff, he requests the 30 copper to pay for the send.

I haven't done requests for a while, so I'll try to get to it tonite!

Ghosted

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just installed Duckiebank, still waiting for the items to show up...or unless the bank is cleaned out already...hehe

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I think the two bankers are overflowing - will try to make sure it gets done soon - Bee might do it today for me while I'm at work.

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ya just got the job done!!
I will be checking for requests a few times a day from now on, To take some of the work load of surri's hands.

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
LOL I will get it right one of these days (mind ya, you never know the way I type) hehehe

Ghosted

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok, I'm able to see the items now. I was trying to put in some items for the bank, but couldn't. I was trying to drag and drop them in, how do I go about doing this?

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You have to mail them to one of the two bankers. There is a dropdown menu (on the left of the window iirc) that lets you switch between the two bankers to view all the items.

The bankers names are Muleofdeth and Dethmule.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Not a problem! Atheina (formerly Beeyatch :laugh: ) took care of all the requests today, so likely sometime tomorrow whatever you requested will be sent out.

Don't forget guys - send in some items you can't use, especially magic stuff and items for professions/crafting!

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I see that the third bank is filled up alrdy hopefully that new guild bank patch comes soon we need it!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hopefully they do it in an intelligent way - info packets should be alot quicker if they are direct to server.

narianna

Pink Floyd FTW
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
boy oh boy a new version of duckiebank...
do we just download it at the same site?

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yeah, just grab the new duckiebank.

Someone remind me when you see me online tonite or tomorrow to upgrade and do the bankers - Tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm leaving late at night to head to the mountains til Sunday, so I'll be unavailable for the duration.

:thumup: :hurray: :toast: :bigfire: :smoke: :headbang: