Dreaming of Dave Ramsey

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Last year or so I have involved myself with the Illumination Rounds YouTube channel more and more. Watched all the episodes, commented the content, taken part in the discussion, contributed some material myself and finally became a patron to support the community.

Last night I had a dream where I was working in farm owmed by Dave the IR host. I was operating some complicated machinery that is beyond my description and the thing malfunctioned. It tore apart the front of the building it was in and bit were flying all around the place.

I then decided I need to tell Dave what has happened and went into a room where he was along with the other people who worked there. I started to explain myself to Dave only to be interruped by the workes who started to verbally abuse me. The worst part was the these verbally abusive workers actually were my regular ASL gaming buddies from Finland! I tried hard to tell what had happened but got nowhere as they interrupted me with an insult every time. At this point I woke up and could not sleep anymore.

Can I ever again show my face in a Finnish ASL event in case the abuse continues? Am I brave enough to watch another IR episodes? What will happen tonight- there was no sing of Martin anywhere. Will he haunt me the next time I fall asleep? Can I ever sleep again with this thought?

Last edited:

applecatcher4

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hey Tuomo

I do hope your Finnish mates forgive you for breaking the machinery and tearing apart of the front of the farmhouse but can't you be a bit more careful in your dreams - really!

Hope you sleep well tonight.
Martin

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Any dream involving Dave has to be more of a nightmare? 😁

I dream of ASL - but usually it is "that was a dumb thing to do" or "wait - I got that wrong!". or the nightmare "I've been had!!!!!!":rolleyes:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Any dream involving Dave has to be more of a nightmare? 😁

I dream of ASL - but usually it is "that was a dumb thing to do" or "wait - I got that wrong!". or the nightmare "I've been had!!!!!!":rolleyes:
Fish would have dreams about being in the Red Barricades maps.

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
When is the next Illuminating Rounds coming out ??

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
When is the next Illuminating Rounds coming out ??
We've played a couple of scenarios and are waiting for Toby's reaction and pre-game thoughts of the scenario we played against him. I'm not expecting that back until the end of the weekend - but I'm off on holiday to the Lake District for about a week on Sunday, so unless I get Toby's stuff tomorrow, it'll be about a week from now.

The two scenarios featured are Stug of War and Counterattack at Sidi Bou Zid- if anyone wants to check them out before we go into depth about both (with some help from our man from down under, Rob MacGinley).

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I played someone in RB CG who decided to drop acid before the game. After about 3 hours he started to have a really bad trip. He still gets occasional flashbacks 30 years later.

Yeah, well, that's normal I think ...jeez..

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I played someone in RB CG who decided to drop acid before the game. After about 3 hours he started to have a really bad trip. He still gets occasional flashbacks 30 years later.
LOS checks are a sonofabitch.

Last edited:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Take a trip and never leave the collective farm.🤪

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some are born Tuomo, some achieve Tuomo, and some have Tuomo thrust upon them.

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
More to the point, where is episode 51 ? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms....