Dr. Sinister Exposed

JSMoss

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well Doc. Sierra couldn't keep the lid on it any longer looks like your secret is out. The following taken directly from a Sierra Entertainment Newsletter:

"Evil Genius

How evil are you? Evil Genius is a tongue-in-cheek take on the spy thrillers of the '60s, offering you the unique opportunity to play the villain as you control a secret island fortress complete with powerful henchmen, loyal minions, ice-cold beauty queens, and a host of hilarious gizmos. "

Check it out.

http://www.howevilareyou.com/

We now know. Dr S is a cyberbeing.
:shock:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Originally posted by Janos
Doc, need me to whack someone for the release?
I suspect the French.
JS
Director of Security, etc.
No, it's OK - really. I had an Agent on the staff - every copy has been modified so that when it is played, subliminal messages are projected into the mind of the player along the lines of "Doctor Sinister is your Leader, you will obey no other".

When the time is right, our orbiting satellites will transmit a signal containing a post-hypnotic suggestion that will activate this new army and our takeover will commence.

We've been doing this for some time with episodes of the "Teletubbies" and "Barney" - we thought we'd collect recruits whilst they were still young.

Dr. S.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
By the way - that's an interesting tidbit on the Teletubbies. Can you give us the insider's track and tell us:

Is Tinky Winky gay? Why does he carry that purse around?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Janos

Reaction score
Combat Military Training Center, Hohenfels, Bavari
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Shane Sohnle
By the way - that's an interesting tidbit on the Teletubbies. Can you give us the insider's track and tell us:

He's Barney's long time (fe)male companion. Security has the photos. You don't want to see them.:scream:
JS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Originally posted by Shane Sohnle

Firstly, I think I need to make it clear that the Teletubbies was NOT designed as a Children's TV show - but as a powerful diatribe against weapons of mass-destruction and the use of hallucinogenic substances.

Unfortunately, it's been interpreted wrongly as a children's entertainment program. This was initially a matter of deep regret for the writers, and me but we got over it and made a small fortune.

I will reveal more shortly, but in answer to your specific question, no, Tinky-Winky is NOT gay.

I can exclusively reveal that the Teletubbies is actually set in the deep future where, in a progressive society, handbags had become the norm' amongst males and females. Not many people realise that Tinky-Winky, a borderline psychopath, is actually concealing a powerful sidearm in his handbag - the minute that La-La steps out of turn, she is history.

Also accepted as normal in this future are sentient vacuum-cleaners and protein-rich types of custard and toast that have become the sole sources of nutrition.

The Teletubbies are the moronic child-like mutated survivors of a nuclear war that took place in 2345 - their dome is actually an old fallout shelter that they excavated after they thought the radiation levels had subsided (that's why it appears to be in a "crater”). Everyone else on the planet has mutated into a rabbit.

The "periscope" creatures that appear every now and then are probes sent out by other underground survivors who are trying to establish whether or not to emerge from their shelters and resume the war. You see, the time of the Teletubbies is very limited - any moment the war could start again.

The spinning shiny windmill on the top of the hill is an old pre-war generator turbine that somehow survived the nuclear blasts. It occasionally spins around as the radioactive winds blow across the landscape, spreading deadly fallout as it turns. This is slowly killing the Teletubbies with radiation sickness.

Although many people have tried to explain the meaning of the smiling "sun" that appears over the landscape, it's important to realise that it does not actually exist. It's a representation of the Tetetubbies' collective madness as they descend into total insanity. Unfortunately, before the Humans that became the Teletubbies were confined to their underground shelter in anticipation of the nuclear armageddon that would follow, they failed to realise that their supply of toast was contaminated with a powerful form of LSD, hence they spend their entire doomed lives in a state of rapture and psychosis. The "sun" is a joint hallucination cause by their mental illness. It's really very sad.

I think you’ll agree that this is one of the most powerful and outspoken pieces of disturbing social commentary ever created.

Eh-oh! :D

Dr. S.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Re: Re: What are you going to do tonight?

Originally posted by Lance Williams
Watch out Doc, it looks like you've got competition for your world domination gig.
It's always the case. It just makes life more exciting. Good practice for the Goons as well, although I might give this job to my cats.

Dr. S.

eagle101

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
NOO NOT THE SEABASS!!!!!

I wanted to see sharks with frickin lazers attched to their fricken heads!!!!

No not seabass AHHHH

But on a serious note Dr. Sinister will control the world!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks

CURAHEE

hogdriver

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doc, need me to whack someone for the release?
I suspect the French.
JS
Director of Security, etc.
Hey, the French are in my realm. However, if you ask nice, I will send several to you for practice and experimentation.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
No offense, but I'm not gonna beg for a Frenchie. In my role as Lord Protector, I'll grab a few from Guyana.
JS
Just don't depete the stocks too quickly - or I'll have to impose a no-hunting season. We will always need new experimental subjects.

Dr. S.

Bow

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Re: Re: Re: What are you going to do tonight?

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
It's always the case. It just makes life more exciting. Good practice for the Goons as well, although I might give this job to my cats.

Dr. S.
Its ok Dr S..I,ll cover your back..anybody who likes cats is ok in my book

Bow on the island

per ardua ad astra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Re: Re: Re: Re: What are you going to do tonight?

Originally posted by Bow
Its ok Dr S..I,ll cover your back..anybody who likes cats is ok in my book

Bow on the island

per ardua ad astra
Cracking. :thumb:

Dr. S.