Double or nothing time, Elvis?

Are you brave enough to bet on the CM:BN Release? Will we have a June release?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I believe the original bet was a June release.

I would never have believed we would be in the same position a year later, but how confident are you in a June release in 2011? We now have an AAR and forum up and running.

Who here would be brave enough to bet Elvis that there will be no release by the end of June 2011?

dalem is on record as saying there will be no release at all, so there is one.

Geordie

CM Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I honestly cant say. The game seems almost finished, but again, werent people saying that a year ago? I mean Steve from BFC said that it would definitely be out in 2009. I get a feeling that its the campaign thats holding everything up yet again. Anyway, Im done attempting to predict any release dates that have anything to do with BF.

Patrocles

Reaction score
I voted "no" after getting burned in the CMBN release date betting pool by picking December 2010 release date!
:)

dalem

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm no software guy, but for it to be vaporware for so long, doesn't that mean that they must've had to do a complete re-write at some point? Or something? Smells odd to me.

And I voted No, of course. It's served me well so far. :)

-dale

Last edited:

Jeph

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
It's possible that it just took one hard-working guy a really long time!

vulture

Reaction score
Country
ll
Well, pre-orders for Normandy have just openend on the battlefront website. Which means 6-8 weeks usually (or 3-4 months in BFC time :) Better than 50-50 it's out before the end of June (16 weeks).

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK. I'll take the bet. I'm a sport.

As Eric the Midget (actor) would say: "Bye for now"

thewood

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So maybe two posts in a year, and that is all you could come up with for a post. That is one of the more childish posts I have seen on these boards, and that's sayin' sumptin.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Well, isn't ten pretty much the number of us here who are regular posters?

-dale
I would estimate it much higher, but that depends on your definition of "regular." Off top of head there are myself, you, British Tommy, Caractacus, Elvis, Geordie, j2D, KG_Jag, Leto, Mad Russian, MeatEtr, Palantir, Patrocles, Quellist, Redwolf, Rule_303, Sgt_Kelly, thewood, Zonso - that's double ten, and without thinking all that hard.

I was commenting not on the number of posters but those willing to bet we would see CM:BN before July.

Last edited: