DONT! Read this!!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You logged right as I was doing my thing yesterday... :laugh:

We promoted you to a Founder last night! You're the only person that has the privs to boot (with Corbix being awol and all), and instead of sitting there in that rank by yourself, I think it's better to just elevate you to our rank. I know you're not a Founder by the strict definition of the word, but you've been here sooo long and worked with us through good times and bad - you deserve it, buddy! Your loyalty and dedication to DethNet are second to none, so we'll make an exception for you!

Welcome to the Founders club!

:hurray:

Last edited:

d0ntd0it

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you thank you!! Sorry I logged and stole your thunder :) I know you like the whole bravada and all. j/k

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dont - we need to talk to work out how to take care of the DuckieBank contents! I think we might be best served if you dumped all the really crappy items (greys, really low/useless items) in there first, then tell me how many items you have left in total for all the bankers. We'll get a 2nd slot asap, and vendor off some of the garbage to make more room.

We might have to keep DuckieBank active for a little while until we can activate enough slots to take all the worthwhile items.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dont - I took care of a large amount of the stuff in there except the recipes - I'll deal with them later. Thanks to Ath's 250g donation, we have our second slot. I sent you mail about it - just fill them up with the lowest stuff we have, and then let me know through an in-game mail - we'll take it from there.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok whats the gold required for Each new slot for the guild Bank :devil:
Cani, you smartass.... The prices were listed to you in-game yesterday, and they also exist in the Guild Bank thread that is in the main forum! :devious: You just like to give me extra work! ;)