Don, are you messing with the Forum?

Kraut

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
My beloved Blue/White forum style is gone and replaced by an ugly blue/grey greenisch something :cry:

I want my old style back :crosseye:

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
I stopped using the blue and white a while ago, but it was my preferred style. For some reason, certain options disappeared for me in the blue and white and I had to change over to the green.

The steel gray is cool with me. I'll use this one for a while.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I'm sorry guys, I had not meant for you guys to see this style yet. I also do not intend to do away with the easy-to-read styles. I forgot to backup the old blue style so it's my fault.

I guess this is as good a time as any to inform you guys of a few things. Yes, we will be getting the user-selectable style sets back. As soon as I get them done, you will be able to select form one of four-six different styles. I'm working hard on making the new styles more straightforward and easy to read. The goal is to have something in there for everyone no matter what colors you prefer.

In prepartion for the debeut of our new ladder system, we are changing some things on the forum. The pop-up graphics that we currently have for each sub forum (i.e. different graphics for the TOAW forum, Combat Mission, etc) will be going away. That was a nifty idea, but it both limits us in certain ways and also tends to confuse new members. They seem to get lost navigating around the forum.

There are also a couple of other hige issues that we will be announcing shortly, but not quite yet.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
We are in the process of changing some forum code. You may see some strange behavior for the next hour or so.