Does CH have annual #5 in stock?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Does anyone know if CH are still shipping the annual #5? The Arab-Israeli war issue. Just placed an order and am wondering if they can ship it.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Heard nothing about my order and so I sent them an email. They do have it in stock, but they just received a huge number of counter sheets and are sorting them out and fulfilling back orders. Need to be patient.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
The annual was shipped today from CH. Along with Magach '73. Just like waiting for a bus...

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
The modules have reached the UK. They were sent by Fedex which in my experience is by far the best way to ship from the USA. They are quick and they pay the customs for you at the time and then send you an invoice - to be paid after you have your stuff. Most civilised. The modules might be with me tomorrow.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
My large order...including the long awaited Magach were shipped yesterday. Another 14 countersheets to punch, clip and sort this week! Good thing I am "working from home". LOL! But I agree, FedEx gets it to me in 3-4 days to my door...and I don't have to deal with Canada Post.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
My large order...including the long awaited Magach were shipped yesterday. Another 14 countersheets to punch, clip and sort this week! Good thing I am "working from home". LOL! But I agree, FedEx gets it to me in 3-4 days to my door...and I don't have to deal with Canada Post.
So how many modules are on their way?

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Four full mods, two counter sets (I wanted their new Indian Troops for both Cassino and Burma scenarios) as well as a couple countersheets for Juno Beach mods. They still owe me four more mods, two of which are Volga 3 and Volga 4.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
No modules for me today. They are still at the airport.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hey Jan,

You get those mods from CH yet. I got many of mine but still a couple outstanding.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Hey Jan,

You get those mods from CH yet. I got many of mine but still a couple outstanding.
Yes I got them over a week ago. Have punched lots of the counters and filed them. They were just what I needed for my post war CG.