Does anyone still have SPMBT/SP2WW2 Dos versions?

Warhero

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
If so, please upload them into some server thing for d/l... I would like to collect ALL SP game versions into my HD;). I use Dosbox, so I think that they will work still in my Windows 7:D.

Thanks in advance,
Warhero

hapshott

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Hello Warhero,

I have uploaded them. See your private message.

Regards,

Hapshott

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Why on earth would you want to use the DOS versions?

You do know that Shrapnel Games (aka SP Camo) has updated both SP:MBT and SP:WW2 to be both Windows compatible an they have continuously updated the code for the last 10 or so years, right?

The old Matrix version has not been updated since 2001 or 2002, but the SP Camo games are updated each year and fully supported under Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.

WW2
http://www.shrapnelgames.com/Camo_Workshop/WW2/WW2_page.html

MBT
http://www.shrapnelgames.com/Camo_Workshop/MBT/MBT_page.html

I paid for the $39 version and you can use that on just about any sized monitor.

Warhero

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Thanks a lot! Btw, I had Russo-German edition files in my HD but after running that icons.exe came some error message and now only some icons are ok but mostly not:(... I would appreciate if somebody could upload ALL icon files (after runnin icons.exe) into some file sharing service.

And it could be nice if somebody could upload SPWW2v3 into some sharing service link. I try to "collect" all dos versions into my "SP museum";)... I can still play them via DosBox program.

Once again, thanks in advance
Warhero

MKSheppard

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd like the early DOS versions too -- I'd like to convert some older stuff like the CENTAG '78 campaigns that were done for DOS MBT version 1.5; and I'm not sure that they're being converted right for WinMBT.

hapshott

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Hello Guys,

I have uploaded the files. See your private messages for the links.

Warhero

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Well does anybody have SPWW2.exe (for Russo-German edition mod for SPWW2v2.2b)? If so, let me know and give me link (hapshott?)
And same thing to Viet War Pack for dos SPMBT... I will appreciate if I could add both mods into my "SP museum" too;)...

Warhero

edit:I got Viet War Pack files:)! Now only 1 thing What I miss:that "modified" spww2.exe for Russo-German Mod...

edit2:Now I finally got that "modified" spww2.exe for Russo-German Mod:)!!! Yippee;)

Warhero

Last edited:

Warhero

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
FYI:Check my "Dos SP, anyone?" topic please? I have similar situation as I had 2015 (HD crash) and I would like to have these SP/mod:

Viet War Pack for SPMBTv3.1

Thanks in advance,
Warhero

Last edited: