Does anyone know when "The Fight For Hue" will be available?

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Maybe he is working on a bonus southern map of HUE with the MACV compound- there was some interesting fighting down there early on in the fight.

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Check the website, it said 4-8 weeks for delivery or was that 4-8 months?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I think things get printed on how many orders he gets for it bit like pre order but undisclosed amount to reach? In the latest letter it is one of the "up next" items .

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think things get printed on how many orders he gets for it bit like pre order but undisclosed amount to reach? In the latest letter it is one of the "up next" items .
I know the bill and fill method of business. The "up next" list gets longer each week. He needs to slow down on the weekly announcements and concentrate on shorting the list. He states 4 to 8 weeks, but sometimes for slower selling items, it is much longer. But, who am I to say anything.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bounding fire said the same thing about the counter sets they are selling. It's been twice as long so far and I still haven't seen them but nobody is whining about that. When MMP comes out with a new pre-order it takes a year to get it. Maybe not quite that long but close so please be patient people.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Looks like southern Hue was added and seems like it will ship soon?

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bounding fire said the same thing about the counter sets they are selling. It's been twice as long so far and I still haven't seen them but nobody is whining about that. When MMP comes out with a new pre-order it takes a year to get it. Maybe not quite that long but close so please be patient people.
Just out of sheer curiosity, what counter sets are BFP selling?

http://boundingfire.com/bfp.html

http://boundingfire.com/lft.html

http://boundingfire.com/parts.html

Nothing here about counter sets at all..... I'd certainly be quite interested if BFP was to produce and sell counter sets for ASL.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
He said in this Fridays newsletter that it is being packed up and shipped out. I haven't received shipping notification yet. He also said that it is sold out so if you didn't order it you can't get it anymore.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
He said in this Fridays newsletter that it is being packed up and shipped out. I haven't received shipping notification yet. He also said that it is sold out so if you didn't order it you can't get it anymore.
Darn it!

I guess I'll just have to wait for the 'Hue Monster' edition when it comes out.
:)

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks like southern Hue was added and seems like it will ship soon?
Really?

The only map image which I've seen (on the CH website) depicts the Citadel and virtually nothing south of the Perfume River.