Doctor Who

Stock Rider

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm like woah, i have every single Doctor Who epispode in this 27th season, and am impressed, i'm surprised that you guys are downloading them via BT. there are all there. Can watch all the ones you missed. Great to see that there is a great Doctor Who fanbase here on this site, there is virtually nothing outside the UK. and no one to talk to about it here in Canada, cept a few buds o mine. (I supply them, lol) But I am very happy with the series and can't believe the Christopher guy quit, really peeved at that, but on the flipside nice to see a new regeneration. Considering there were only 7 in the first 25 seasons, to get 3 in 2 seasons is cool. (i didn't see the last series, but lasted a season or two only in 99-2000 i think)

But hey, it could become a lot better. So from a Canadian Doctor Who fan. lets hope for the best.!

Stock Rider

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OMG, it turns out the last sode is a two parter...lol...I can't belive he's gonna be gone after just one more sode....sigh...But least it looks pretty amazing, has all the elements....

GOODBYE, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK...

LOL...

Scottay

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just out of curiousity, what the hell is Doctor Who about. I think I saw some commercial for it and this guys hand turned into a wooden block. It looked pretty damn lame.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
wooden block.... don't think i know that one :confussed:
BTW i watched the repeat yesterday and It as really good not sure how the last one will turn out.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i reckon captain jack will die, Rose is rescued but the doctor gives up his life to do so. :D
cant wait to see the dalek master.lol.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yer i reckon captain jack will die, and isnt the darlek master Red?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yer as in the colour red then again it may be gold lol, well i know that the higher up darleks are red and then other high up darleks are gold I'm just not sure which is which, then again thinking about it, it could be black lol.
Well its deff one of those colours

Stock Rider

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, i vaguely remember something red. DOn't know what it was about it. But cool sode nonetheless, but Doctor Who, is about a time and world travelling alien (who seems to travel on earth a lot. But that could be due to Rose his companion who is human) and gets into all sorts of fun trouble. I think it first came out in 1969 and has been on again off again since then, right now they are in their 27th season, and every time they get a new main lead actor, it is the same person, just regenerated into a new body.

I like it a lot.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
imagine if they scrapped the idea of picking some human up and instead pick some alien up.lol. :D

danb00

Reaction score
Country
ll
hmm i recorn that lilly person will be the next dr assistant.
also me cant wait to see the major darlek war!

trust me im really really sad

i have EVERY know dr who DVD!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
danb00 said:
hmm i recorn that lilly person will be the next dr assistant.
thats what i thought but then i read on the internet that Billy Piper(Rose) will not be leaving anymore

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
thats up to the scripts however...she will only do it as long as the scripts mention Rose.lol. i'd laugh if they didnt.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
he hasnt made it up its been in the papers aswell lol