Country
llUnited Kingdom
and you can deffinately tell he has had his teeth bleached

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DarkSora said:
@davijoboy: i agree...he does look really goofy. They left the poor captain too.:( :rolleyes:
so what sure the daleks where destroyed and he was brought back to life so everything should be ok now !!! Oh u know when the weird tardis spirit thingie in Rose brought the captain back to life...did she bring that whole big station back to life !!???

Becky

Reaction score
I MISSED it. I was out on Saturday but tried to catch the repeat. But I missed that too. Christmas seems so long away.

Ok, enough of my sob story.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DavijoBoy said:
so what sure the daleks where destroyed and he was brought back to life so everything should be ok now !!! Oh u know when the weird tardis spirit thingie in Rose brought the captain back to life...did she bring that whole big station back to life !!???
it looks like it. if she didnt then shes stupid.:D
There will be another mystery in the next series too (bad wolf). The clues are in these series too.

danb00

Reaction score
Country
ll
i cant wait, but that was madness, i thought we would of see more of lynda (lynda with a y not an i) lol

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
danb00 said:
i cant wait, but that was madness, i thought we would of see more of lynda (lynda with a y not an i) lol
yer i didnt think she would die, prehaps they just brought her in to keep Billy pipers options to leave or not, and if she decided to go prehaps there would be a different ending :rolleyes:

Stock Rider

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think they should have given him more then one line, it would have given us a real opportunity to get to see him in action. The new doctor seems cool, but I have to hand it to Christopher, they could have ran with him for at least 5 years in my opinion with no problem. But its make or brake with COlin.

Decent sode. spent too much time opening the Tardis and not enough time with BAD WOLF.

OMG its a messege to myself, I am my own beginning...

Please....

firewarrior

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol kinda late but the first series is finished why did david go he was like ultimate doctor who to me funny oh well the casaonva guy is gone be doctor who and Ms Piper is good as his lady sidekick