Do you store HASL module counters separately or with their nation?

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
Pros & cons of keeping modules separate or mixing them in with the general storage for their nation ?

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The specific unit counters (Panzer Lehr - Op Vertiable) (British Ox & Bucks - PB; British 1st Airborne - ABtF) are kept in seperate areas of each country, but not segregated to their "own" Plano storage tray.

Black SS (HoB & MMP) are all kept together in the "Black SS" tray.

Other than that, I haven't punched the FB counters yet.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
All counters in nationality boxes, 32 compartment RAACO 1 compartment per counter type, whats shown here is not quite all the boxes..... Then the vehicles and ord are stored in the A-75 trays, 16 of them to a box.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Olli, you truly are a genius. Storing counters in a bookshelf! :laugh:
He has his travel kit already packed and sealed in a shipping container; just waiting for the day when he intends to "Invade the New World" and teach us his version of ASL......

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The specific unit counters (Panzer Lehr - Op Vertiable) (British Ox & Bucks - PB; British 1st Airborne - ABtF) are kept in seperate areas of each country, but not segregated to their "own" Plano storage tray.

Black SS (HoB & MMP) are all kept together in the "Black SS" tray.

Other than that, I haven't punched the FB counters yet.
What he said.

There are plenty of stand-alone scenarios that use the unit s as well.

But I have used some of my FB counters.

Danish

CyberASL Open Tournament Director
Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
All counters in nationality boxes, 32 compartment RAACO 1 compartment per counter type, whats shown here is not quite all the boxes..... Then the vehicles and ord are stored in the A-75 trays, 16 of them to a box.
That's a lot of dead space Olli. I can fit a whole German OB in one RAACO box, with all the different counters in their own small compartment. My entire counter collection are stored in just three of the black boxes of which you have nine but need 12 of to fit all your boxes.

As for the OP, I do the same as Kevin. Lehr etc etc are stored separately in the CG box.