Do some games make you motion sick?

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The TPP games used to make me motion sick

Since I don't know how they work, I ask, if you're in WW2 mode, can you be Axis or Allied?

IF you can, then it strikes me as 'normal' that you could then in Afghanistan be either Allied or Taliban.

JMHO.....(although it would be sick and silly to be the bad guy, IMHO...)

Mark DV
Ada, MI

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I never get motion sick... heck I can't get motion sick reading in a moving car, on a boat, or watching Cloverfield.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I've only had a video game make me sick one time. I was watching over the shoulder of someone playing a first-person shooter and after about fifteen minutes it finally got to me. But it wasn't a big deal or anything.

Pdqport

1st Caveman Superhero
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've been prone to motion sickness since I was a little kid, never been able to read in a moving car (very annoying on long trips), but never had a problem from a video game (at least while sober).

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
....... You know.. our world rotates.... how do you live man? Underground I guess (judging by your sig).

SkaterMcgee

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
....... You know.. our world rotates.... how do you live man? Underground I guess (judging by your sig).
Actually, I guess it was longer than a year ago now that I think about it because I have had that signature for about 5 years.