DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Mensch, I am afraid our GiO is still on the shelf, you will get it this weekend - sorry for being slow.

17poundr

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Menschenfresser said:
PS: 17, I sent the turn to you also, but it bounced from your hotmail account. I'm assuming because of size limits.

PPS: How's the GiO turn coming, DB? I could use some more East Front with my Turkey. :)
Hotmail now sorted out, as is TOAW and pc, and myself!

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
Turn received from Foggy. I'm just about to run the bookkeeping.

Who has time for it? I'll give you a couple of hours and if no one responds, I'll just make the order up myself.

PS: Rasmus, since 17pounder is starting this turn make sure you move all of your units up near AGN so that he can tell where his stop and yours start. I haven't given him a list of units so the only way he'll know what isn't his is if they've been moved or are set to attack, etc. In some cases it might be impossible or undesired to move certain units...in that case, let me know which ones you haven't moved, but are claiming as yours. To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure which ones are yours and his. :) But it doesn't affect many units, so any goof up won't matter.

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Mensch, since the new procedure (great) was introduced, the pre-round one is rather quick (well everything is relative isn't it :eek: ) combined with the fact that orders to you are a lot less specific than before. So just fire away...

Screamer- maybe I was unclear - you have a lot of 11. Armee (and XI. Korps) units and several divisions you never touched last turn - those are yours, maybe you thought they were mine (?) or are they resting. I will specify them in my next mail to you if I move before you, otherwise contact me and I'll sort them out for you. I have a little list... :D (In my hand I hold a piece of paper as the man said :laugh: )

Mensch again: I am doing out our GiO now, you should have it today - but somehow some beer from yesterday is making organised thought slow today - could be some hours yet, and this turn the southern Rumanian front opens - the infamous sh*tstorm - if GiO was a monster pre-T21, after T21 it is truly a Götterdämmerung... :laugh: Foggy and rasmus, you're next. Again apologies to you all for being slow. Heavy workload and a huge supply of beer, negative synergetics...

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
Will do, DB. I'm just having my first cup of tea...trying to decide what to do today. I might go see that French(?) movie today, "A very long engagement" set during WW1. Was the wife's idea. Just opened here in NY.

How about Rasmus, DB, Screamer, 17p?

BTW: I can't wait to see the GiO turn. I have no idea what to expect and frankly I'm scared. :nervous:

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
Turn sent.

17, you'll need to clean out your hotmail account because the turn file bounced back to me. Let me know when you've made 700k of space.

17poundr

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Menschenfresser said:
Turn received from Foggy. I'm just about to run the bookkeeping.

Who has time for it? I'll give you a couple of hours and if no one responds, I'll just make the order up myself.

PS: Rasmus, since 17pounder is starting this turn make sure you move all of your units up near AGN so that he can tell where his stop and yours start. I haven't given him a list of units so the only way he'll know what isn't his is if they've been moved or are set to attack, etc. In some cases it might be impossible or undesired to move certain units...in that case, let me know which ones you haven't moved, but are claiming as yours. To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure which ones are yours and his. :) But it doesn't affect many units, so any goof up won't matter.
rasmus, if you want to mark a boundary, and dont want to move everyting, just brake up a small unit into three sub units, and have them dig in into a kind of border, i can figure that out easily...
just a thought, do what you have to do, but incase you dont want to move troops on our border I though of this as a good way to mark our boundaries... poundr.

rasmus

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
17poundr said:
rasmus, if you want to mark a boundary, and dont want to move everyting, just brake up a small unit into three sub units, and have them dig in into a kind of border, i can figure that out easily...
just a thought, do what you have to do, but incase you dont want to move troops on our border I though of this as a good way to mark our boundaries... poundr.
Sorry for the delay. I have been rather busy lately. I turned the turn over to DB earlier today, before I read this. Basically Lake Ilmen and the Lovat River is our boundary. I might have left a few of my units unmoved up near the lake. Feel free to take control of these critters.

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
I would say, 17, that you should take over everything north and west of the lake. And as Rasmus said, if something else up there still has full movement, feel free to plot and scheme.

17poundr

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
rasmus said:
Sorry for the delay. I have been rather busy lately. I turned the turn over to DB earlier today, before I read this. Basically Lake Ilmen and the Lovat River is our boundary. I might have left a few of my units unmoved up near the lake. Feel free to take control of these critters.
GOOD! MY CANNON FODDER PENAL UNITS HAVE ARRIVED!

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
(Expanding on the 'perkele' in my previous post. Perkele is an excellent Finnish word, very useful).

Damn you Foggy, I like you not ;) I think you have poured syrup all over the Ukrainian lands. I am getting nowhere! :mad: And where the heck do all your infantry divisions come from!! :nervous: Maybe you'll have the last laughter after all!!! :cry: Kiev seems so far away, although I am practically in its suburbs... :horse:

17poundr

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Dicke Bertha said:
(Expanding on the 'perkele' in my previous post. Perkele is an excellent Finnish word, very useful).

Damn you Foggy, I like you not ;) I think you have poured syrup all over the Ukrainian lands. I am getting nowhere! :mad: And where the heck do all your infantry divisions come from!! :nervous: Maybe you'll have the last laughter after all!!! :cry: Kiev seems so far away, although I am practically in its suburbs... :horse:
Perkele just sent me his moves, now I must hurry so that jävla, doesnt get impatient!!!! Especially after he sees i sent every stuka to bomb the leningrad city!!! (joking)

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
That would be me guys. :(

Monday and Tuesday have been 13+ & 12+ hour days at work and it doesn't look like they'll get better soon. I'm hoping to catch up when I can...weekend, the latest.

Sorry again.

Foggy

Reaction score
I'm working Saturday as well - just hoping to kill some Germans
while watching the Patriots destroy Miami on Monday night football!:thumup:

Last edited:

rasmus

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Foggy said:
I'm working Saturday as well - just hoping to kill some Germans
while watching the Patriots destroy Miami on Monday night football!:thumup:
You can kill some Nordics instead.
:p

Foggy

Reaction score
Nords it shall be! :D The eternal question of course - who to kill first - the Swedes or the Finns? :laugh: