DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

rasmus

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
I am still game. I agree with DB that the combat planning could be dicey, as I would hate to be the one that blew the turn by attacking with a wrong unit. But then again the same thing could happen for Mensch. So if that what it takes to bring the game back online, I am fine with that.

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
Excellent!

AGS & AGC(b) confirmed.

Tiberius, which AG were you commanding? AGC(a) or AGN. I think one was open or had just been taken by someone. Can't recall who.

Tiberius

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Menschenfresser said:
Excellent!

AGS & AGC(b) confirmed.

Tiberius, which AG were you commanding? AGC(a) or AGN. I think one was open or had just been taken by someone. Can't recall who.

AGN

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
Got word that Foggy is back in:

AGN - Tiberius
AGC(a) - empty
AGC(b) - Rasmus
AGS - DB
Minors - Screamer???

Is there anyone out in hex-land that wants to take over AGC(a)? I think we had a player, but he never got to give it a go.

rasmus

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
That player was Cmdr vessery. I just emailed him to hear if he was still in.

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
Alrighty...

Tiberius, begin moving your AGN. As to the rest, how about this order?:

AGN -> AGC(b) -> AGS -> Minors -> AGC(a)

This will give time for Vessery to respond. If you'd rather be put later in the order, lemme know. We can change it as the turns go by to cater to those who have less or more time.

Please save the game after you've moved all your units. Save it as something like DnO AGN.sal or DNO AGC(a).sal. And send the game file back to me. In your email you can include a general idea as you your plans. However you want to do this. I don't suggest going into as much detail as we were. Just a paragraph about what you're planning, where you'd like some luftwaffe aid, general lines of advance, etc. Whatever you feel I should know. Or a screen shot.

Play on!

Cmdr_Vessery

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Menschenfresser said:
If Vessery or no one else steps up to the plate by then - yes.

As much as I would like to contiune with this multiplayer game of Dno, I will have to pass the commandership on to another. With the falling off of this game, I had replaced it with another game. So, with the three games that I have going, I am short on game time as it is.

Sorry guys, I really did want to have a crack at this game, but I don't want to bog down the game play with not enough time.

Thanks for checking in.

Vessery

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
It will probably be on-going for a while. I'll take over AGC(a) for now, but it is open to volunteers. If one of your games finishes Vessery, drop in and see if there are any vacancies.

rasmus

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
I could perhaps move both AGC a and b this turn, to speed up things?

Tiberius

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Menschenfresser said:
Alrighty...

Tiberius, begin moving your AGN. As to the rest, how about this order?:

AGN -> AGC(b) -> AGS -> Minors -> AGC(a)

This will give time for Vessery to respond. If you'd rather be put later in the order, lemme know. We can change it as the turns go by to cater to those who have less or more time.

Please save the game after you've moved all your units. Save it as something like DnO AGN.sal or DNO AGC(a).sal. And send the game file back to me. In your email you can include a general idea as you your plans. However you want to do this. I don't suggest going into as much detail as we were. Just a paragraph about what you're planning, where you'd like some luftwaffe aid, general lines of advance, etc. Whatever you feel I should know. Or a screen shot.

Play on!
I can't help myself but finish my Braunschweig move for Foggy first. Can someone else go first in this one?

rasmus

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Tiberius said:
I can't help myself but finish my Braunschweig move for Foggy first. Can someone else go first in this one?
I will take it. Mensch could you mail me the file?

Cmdr_Vessery

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Menschenfresser said:
It will probably be on-going for a while. I'll take over AGC(a) for now, but it is open to volunteers. If one of your games finishes Vessery, drop in and see if there are any vacancies.
I will do exactly that. Good luck gents, I'll be observing from the side lines.

~Vessery

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Oops, then I'll be next to go... Rasmus, would you like me to do Braunschweig or the multiplayer first... :devious: :cheeky: ETA Denmark Braunschweig 24h. :D

Tiberius

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dicke Bertha said:
Oops, then I'll be next to go... Rasmus, would you like me to do Braunschweig or the multiplayer first... :devious: :cheeky: ETA Denmark Braunschweig 24h. :D
Or, if it's more convenient, I could take the turn next. Had a day off today due to rain and I'm about to send Foggy's turn.