Dispatches Holiday Sale in Products sub-forum

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hello guys, just want to point you to my Dispatches from the Bunker Holiday Sale in the

ASL Products Announcements sub-forum. Go there for complete details.

Thanks for taking a look, Your ASL Comrade, Vic.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
I’d love to take advantage of this, but I did so several years ago and have never regretted it. DftB: best value/$ in ASL, bar none.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for that feedback, Bougainville will eventually come back with the focus turning to the US Army and their battles with the Japanese after relieving the Marines.

Enjoy! Happy Holidays, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, just a quick reminder that the sale mentioned above in the ASL Products Announcements sub-forum continues until midnight on New Years Eve.

So take advantage while you can. :)

Happy Holidays everyone! Vic.

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for that feedback, Bougainville will eventually come back with the focus turning to the US Army and their battles with the Japanese after relieving the Marines.

Enjoy! Happy Holidays, Vic.
Do any of the Bougainville scenarios feature the Third Marines? (I would certainly plunk down the cabbage for a back issue that featured Third marines.)

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hello D Johannsen, the current issue #45 has 'The Block on the Trail to Hell' with the Third Marines and we have at least 4 other scenarios with them involved scattered amongst the Back Issues.

You can find another of our scenarios with them in MMPs Out of the Bunker and also the first Nor'easter Scenario Pack.

Contact Carl Nogueira at chnogueira@aol.com for the later, Out of the Bunker is a re-publishing of a bunch of our early scenarios from Issues #01 - 19 that can be found in the Aftermarket. If interest in Dispatches, please check out the details in the ASL Products Announcements sub-forum.

Happy Holidays! Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, 3 days left for the sale mentioned above in the ASL Products Announcements sub-forum, it continues until midnight on New Years Eve.

If you mention you heard about it here on Game Squad, you can take another dollar off the prices I quoted earlier this month.

Thanks in advance for your interest and support.

Happy New Year everyone! :) Vic.