Dispatches from the Bunker Issue #46 transmitted today

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hello everyone, just want to make sure you knew that Dispatches from the Bunker #46 was transmitted today. :)

If you think you should have received one but did not, please reply to the e-mail below (Please do NOT PM me here at Game Squad) and I'll check your subscriptions status.

aslbunker1@gmail.com = New e-mail for the Newsletter.

Thanks to everyone one involved in helping to get this issue out but especially the Bunker Crew of Tom Morin, Ralph McDonald, Joe Gochinski and Paul Anderson along with contributors Carl Nogueira and Todd Rezack. Also a big shoutout to Steve Anderson for all his playtest help.

See details on how to get yours if not a subscriber at the ASL Product Announcements sub-forum here at Game Squad.

Thanks to all for your continued interest and support, your ASL Comrade, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Glad to help it become a better day Spencer. :)

Thanks for your continued interest and support, Vic.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just printed it.

Looks great like always.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hello everyone, I have a ton of e-mail I need to reply to and will do so when I get home from work tonight.

So hang in there, I'll be in touch, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Thanks again to everyone that replied in my e-mail, I am 'caught up' for now but if you think you should have received Dispatch #46 and did not, please let me know at either:

aslbunker@aol.com

or at

aslbunker1@gmail.com (new e-mail dedicated to the Newsletter only and where I transmit issues from).

Also, please see my sale which has moved from the now missing Product Announcement page to the ASL Emporium, if you have any questions on it, Please e-mail at either e-mail above and I'll answer ASAP.

Thanks again to everyone who helped make Dispatch #46 another rousing success, Vic.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Heya Vic, just so you know, a buddy of mine and I are looking to play all the Dispatches scenarios "backwards" .. We started with DB134 March on Marche and is now setting up for DB133 A Deadly Landscape. Thanks so much for such a great publication (and scenario designs)!

takai

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
Excellent issue, thanks a bunch. The article on anti-tank combat is very long, but also pretty good. I never new about being able to use the unarmored option when shooting from above, great detail. The Maus scenarios look awesome, but require some serious late-war expertise.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Excellent issue, thanks a bunch. The article on anti-tank combat is very long, but also pretty good. I never new about being able to use the unarmored option when shooting from above, great detail. The MAUS scenarios look awesome, but require some serious late-war expertise.
Carl does a great job with his tactical tips and with the pdf format, can go as long as he feels is needed for what he is trying to explain.

As for the MAUS scenarios, Tom's is much more likely showing the possible fate of the super-heavy panzer whereas mine is complete ASL late-war fantasy meant to be a ton of fun and not much reality.

Thanks again for your feedback, much appreciated.

Anyone who wants in on Dispatches, see the details in the ASL Emporium post there, I not only have 4 issue subscriptions dirt cheap but also all back issues are available. Thanks for taking a look, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Heya Vic, just so you know, a buddy of mine and I are looking to play all the Dispatches scenarios "backwards" .. We started with DB134 March on Marche and is now setting up for DB133 A Deadly Landscape. Thanks so much for such a great publication (and scenario designs)!
Thank you my ASL Comrade, let me know the results as you go and Please post those results to ROAR, Thanks again, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Also have seen the usual few bad e-mails come back to me so if you did not get #46 and think you were due one, Please e-mail me at

either aslbunker1@gmail.com or aslbunker@aol.com

Please also, anyone unfamiliar with Dispatches from the Bunker ASL Newsletter, see the post in the ASL Emporium as to how to get yours.

Thanks again to all my ASL Comrade, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, just want to Thanks everyone who has contacted me about Dispatch #46, if you still have not received your copy and think you were due one,

Please e-mail me at aslbunker1@gmail.com or aslbunker@aol.com

Also remember the sale mentioned in the ASL Emporium continues until me next update which will happen in 2 or 3 weeks.

So if interested, just let me know, you'll save some $ and I'll get you hooked up, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, one last time to remind anyone who wants to take advantage of the sales prices mentioned above that I will be posting an update within 2 weeks max, so if interested, you still have some time but only a week or 2 at the max.

Thanks in advance for anyone signing up for Dispatches from the Bunker (working on #47 now), Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
OK guys, I'm giving the sale one more week so if you want to save some $ on Dispatches from the Bunker, check out my post in the ASL Emporium to get some pretty damn good ASL scenarios and insightful analysis dirt cheap.

If you have any questions shoot me an e-mail at:

aslbunker@aol.com

Thanks in advance for anyone who wants to check out our humble newsletter, Vic.